Kid's Fashion Center

CafeMom Team
How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?
October 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Finding fashionable clothes for your little one that are fun and affordable can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 150 CafeMom members to visit Target and shop for fashionable items for their little one. We then asked our CafeMoms to create a photo album showcasing their fashion savvy little ones. With Target you can expect more but will pay less!

Tell us about your family. How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• lovingmommywife
    October 25, 2012 at 10:20 AM
    Thank u for picking us. I have 3 kids 2 boys 8 and 16 and 1 girl 15. The boys r easy to shop for I shop where I can find deals. My dd is picky she likes her skinny jeans and certain tops. So I shop mainly at kohls target or jc pennies. Kohls only when I have a 30%off. And I'm hoping I find good deals for Christmas. Not going to be a very big one this yr.
  • Harris06
    October 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM

We shop a lot of sales and clearence. And I am not above shopping at Walmart, either. Hey, sometimes they have some super-cute pieces! Being that I have 3 girls we pass things down, too. However, they get new things specifically for them as well.

• officiallyapeac
    October 25, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I look for sales. Sales...Sales....Sales. Love making the penny stretch as far as it can. Review sales ads from my favorite places, and check to see which store carries that item at a favorable price. Good luck to all influence-rs and happy hunting.bow down

• goddess99
    October 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I shop online, sales racks, I bring her to the store I shop at with my coupons and hit clearances.

• Hottmomma607
    October 29, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    Did anyone get their gift card yet?
  • mrswillie
    October 29, 2012 at 10:28 AM
    Sales and consignment shops are great.
  • Momoftwinkies
    October 29, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    I have 4 kids. We clearance shop. I buy stuff a season early and I look for sales.
  • slw123
    by slw123
    October 29, 2012 at 10:57 AM

How fun!  Target is one of our favorite places to shop.

• lalasmama2007
    October 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    What a great influencer! We shop clearance sales.
  • proudmommy690
    November 4, 2012 at 8:14 PM
    Awesome..i wish i was chosen lol.

Kid's Fashion Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN