Pagan Mothering

RedBeanSidhe
Keeping the Samhain Spirit with you for the rest of the year!!!
November 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Do any of you do that? Does anyone else not forget Samhain after it's over? People do that with Christmas, and such, what's wrong with Samhain? We have scary movie night every weekend. Heck, we're still using the pumpkins that we got for the holiday but wasn't used for Jack O Lanterns. (Have 8 boys, and we get ALOT of pumpkins). I also do a livestream channel called forgotten horror which shows cartoons and old horror. We are taking down decorations, but we have skulls, witches and pumpkins up in the house throughout the year. (We have Samhain decore, and decore that can be used for it, but is our own special things.) Does anyone else do this?

Replies

• saltycoqui
    November 23, 2012 at 7:54 PM
    I still have a pumpkin basket out. I like it, doesn't have a funny face, and it's staying! But I understand what you mean. There are things we need to remember year round.
  • Anagalia022
    February 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I still have the orange and yellow harvest wreath year round except Samhain.  For Samhain I have a black rosed with one glittered tipped rose down in the middle of the wreath. 

• white_wolf454
    February 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I have a spot for the photos of my family and friends i light a white candle and sage incense every morning . 

Pagan Mothering

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN