Living In the Arms of Jesus

livingmydestiny
Daily Scriptures~3/31 Come Share
March 31, 2013 at 6:06 AM

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.  Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children.  Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!! 

Replies

• livingmydestiny
    March 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM

1 Peter 2:9

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

• livingmydestiny
    March 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM

1 Peter 2:11

Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls.

• livingmydestiny
    March 31, 2013 at 6:41 AM

1 Peter 2:12

Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world

• ninamsi
    by ninamsi
    March 31, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    Hebrews 3:13
    but exhort one another daily," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
  • LaShawnRenee
    March 31, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    Philippians 2:10-11 KJV

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
  • LaShawnRenee
    March 31, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    James 5:16 KJV

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
  • WendyRhea
    April 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM
    My father-n-law is very sick right now so this is the Perfect scripture for me and my family right now. Thanks!!

Living In the Arms of Jesus

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts