Living In the Arms of Jesus

shstrong44
A huge concern...
November 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Has anyone else heard of the microchip that the health care reform is suggesting that everyone will need by March 2013? I just spoke with someone in the health field and she said the doctors are very upset about all that is involved. I am just sicken by this... 

Replies

• stephs5isenough
    November 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Quoting Nikkijr:

They are pushing it at preschools in Missouri. Its optional for now. Can we say mark of the beast?

My thought EXACTLY!

• Nikkijr
    by Nikkijr
    November 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    Its just the beginning proto type though I am sure. Its too early for the final product but I could be wrong...

We have nothing to worry about when its merely a suggestion. But when it becomes a requirement that is not optional. Then the stuff may hit the fan.
  • Plethorarosie
    November 20, 2012 at 6:02 AM

I'm a huge believer in the govt. using a microchip for all purposes.  I believe it will replace the use of having to use bank cards and money, also, I heard about the medical chip a few years ago; it would have all our information on it so all a medical personnel would have to do is scan the chip.  Most likely, it would also replace our driver's licenses, ID cards, etc.   I also believe this chip will enable the govt. to track us for various reasons....legal, employment, shopping, ...whatever.  I know I sound "fear based", but I don't fear it...I know it's coming. Will I take the chip? Not taking the chip will be dangerous. I'm sure the ones that don't have it, won't be able to buy food or anything else.  But that's where faith in Jesus comes in. HE will provide for us. I just pray that God will give me the strength to go through with this.  As for an alternative method?  I don't believe there will be one.  But these are my beliefs..who knows what will happen in the future?  I'm sorry to say that I don't trust our government officials.  We have come so far away from what our forefathers intended.  

• Mayalu
    by Mayalu
    November 20, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Funny I was just talking about this and things like this in another group... I have only heard briefly about this a lil while ago. I know the Real ID cards are supposed to come out in january 2013 for sure this time and they will have an RFID chip that is trackable, stores all your info etc. it will be required to do everything, though most states are opposed to it. It really makes me wonder where things are headed. Here is a link I was reading. The article is long and mixes fact with opinion but interesting, mostly the videos on the page are worth watching imo. I didn't know of the verichip before I saw these videos.

I refuse any thing of that nature for myself and my son. My husband is not saved and I can only do so much to point him in the right direction but we refuse the healthcare system anyway because of all the downfalls to it and at the moment we have insurance. We have become more naturally minded anyway. We don't vax and we see a holistic dr. But regardless we need to be aware of these things and the direction we are headed is pretty scary.

• stephs5isenough
    November 20, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Quoting Mayalu:

Funny I was just talking about this and things like this in another group... I have only heard briefly about this a lil while ago. I know the Real ID cards are supposed to come out in january 2013 for sure this time and they will have an RFID chip that is trackable, stores all your info etc. it will be required to do everything, though most states are opposed to it. It really makes me wonder where things are headed. Here is a link I was reading. The article is long and mixes fact with opinion but interesting, mostly the videos on the page are worth watching imo. I didn't know of the verichip before I saw these videos.

I refuse any thing of that nature for myself and my son. My husband is not saved and I can only do so much to point him in the right direction but we refuse the healthcare system anyway because of all the downfalls to it and at the moment we have insurance. We have become more naturally minded anyway. We don't vax and we see a holistic dr. But regardless we need to be aware of these things and the direction we are headed is pretty scary.

Thank You for the link.  It will be good to check out.

• Mayalu
    by Mayalu
    November 20, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I read an article on the one for obamacare months ago but I guess I didn't save it cause I can't find it. If I find it again I will share :)

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Quoting Mayalu:

Thank You for the link.  It will be good to check out.

• Mayalu
    by Mayalu
    November 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM

here is a link on verichip. Not sure if it is the one linked to obamacare, but it is for ID and healthcare. I just browsed through it some didn't read it all. and here is another from epic website is anyone is interested.

Living In the Arms of Jesus

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts