Giveaways, Freebies, and Awesome Deals!!

Kainalu55
What's the BEST FREEBIE you've ever got?
August 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM

What was the best freebie ever?

Replies

• Kainalu55
    August 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I like Target's FREE Beauty Bags!

• elasmimi
    August 19, 2012 at 7:06 PM

It was actually a CM influencer program. I got a flip cam, and a g/c to Sherwin Williams paint for enough paint and equipment to redo my little girl's room.

• Kainalu55
    August 20, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Oh wow!  That's a really good one.  A flip Cam AND Paint! nice...

Quoting elasmimi:

It was actually a CM influencer program. I got a flip cam, and a g/c to Sherwin Williams paint for enough paint and equipment to redo my little girl's room.

• kirbymom
    August 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I have 4 instances that were awesome giveaways. The latest one was from CafeMom. I received a package from Dove. They didn't even tell me they were going to send me anything. So when I received it, it was such a wonderful surprise! :)

• Kainalu55
    August 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Cafemom does have some great influencers.  I got the Dell Desktop in a Dell influencer last year!  I couldn't believe it!

Quoting kirbymom:

I have 4 instances that were awesome giveaways. The latest one was from CafeMom. I received a package from Dove. They didn't even tell me they were going to send me anything. So when I received it, it was such a wonderful surprise! :)

• kirbymom
    August 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Wow! That is  a great giveaway.  :)   

Quoting Kainalu55:

Cafemom does have some great influencers.  I got the Dell Desktop in a Dell influencer last year!  I couldn't believe it!

Quoting kirbymom:

Giveaways, Freebies, and Awesome Deals!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN