Colorado Moms

erinsmom1964
Girl, 13, missing from Colorado Springs
February 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/314296/346/Girl-13-missing-from-Colorado-Springs-

COLORADO SPRINGS - Police in Colorado Springs are asking for help in locating a missing 13-year-old girl, Irasemma Inda. 

Inda is 5' 3" and 120 pounds, with brown eyes and dark brown hair with blonde highlights at the end. She may have a piercing on her top lip. 

The girl was last seen wearing a black sweater and blue jeans. 

Irasemma has been in contact with family members as well as police, however has not given information as to her whereabouts.

At this time, police are unable to determine if Irasemma is in danger or has run away.  

If anyone has information about this case please call (719) 444-7000; or you may call Pikes Peak Area Crime Stoppers, Inc. at (719) 634-STOP (7867); you do not have to give your name and could earn a cash reward. 

Replies

• Bradensmommy719
    February 2, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    Crazy
  • mjimaging
    February 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    She looks older then 13. I hope they get her home safe and sound.
  • lazyd
    by lazyd
    February 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Don't mean to be mean here, but she's a run away.  AT LEAST she has been in contact with family and police.  MY daughter never even bothered to call any one and she was never on the news for missing!

• Bradensmommy719
    February 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    That's what I was thinking it sounds like she ran away. Called to more or less say she's fine and that's all.
    I find it odd that this is on the news in Denver but I never heard about it on the news down here in the springs.

Quoting lazyd:

Don't mean to be mean here, but she's a run away.  AT LEAST she has been in contact with family and police.  MY daughter never even bothered to call any one and she was never on the news for missing!

• amonkeymom
    February 2, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I hope she's found quickly.

• TristanMitchael
    February 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM

They found her, she ran away :/

• countrygirlkat
    February 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Quoting TristanMitchael:

They found her, she ran away :/

I am glad they found her safe.  Hopefully the family can get some help for whatever issues they have going on right now. 

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN