Colorado Moms

flowerfunleah
Hot Springs Question
February 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Dh and I want to go away for our anniversary in May and were figuring reserving a room somewhere in vegas or here in Colorado that we've never been to. Someone mentioned in here a long while ago about a hotel-ish place that had hot springs around it? Does anyone remember what that is? I'd love to go to their website!

Replies

• mjimaging
    February 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    Don't know but ouray has that sort of thing and so does glenwood springs. I heard ouray is better and cheaper though. We are thinking of going down there.
  • Bradensmommy719
    February 1, 2013 at 2:13 PM
    In your Google bar put Colorado hot springs and it will bring up a list. There are some in northern Colo and southern. Just note that one near Buena vista is closed due to a fire in the lodge. I had looked up quite a bit of info the cheapest I found was about $200 for the Indian springs right out side of Denver.

Good luck
  • nessarae114
    February 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    We went to Glenwood a couple years ago for our mini moon and loved it. We stayed at the Glenwood inn I believe. Its right across the street from the springs.
  • amonkeymom
    February 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Glenwood or Steamboat maybe.

• heydooney
    February 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Do they all stink like Glenwood?

• countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM

It was in one of the daily posts I made.  Let me see if I can find it, lol.  This may take me awhile.........

• countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I bumped up one from August of the Colorado Attraction of the Day posts that has what I think you are talking about Leah. 

• flowerfunleah
    February 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Thats the one! Thanks Kat!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I bumped up one from August of the Colorado Attraction of the Day posts that has what I think you are talking about Leah. 

• countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 5:25 PM

You are welcome!  Can I come with you? Okay, maybe that would be weird.......

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

• flowerfunleah
    February 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM

lol! You can totally come with us!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

You are welcome!  Can I come with you? Okay, maybe that would be weird.......

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN