Colorado Moms

flowerfunleah
Hot Springs Question
February 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Dh and I want to go away for our anniversary in May and were figuring reserving a room somewhere in vegas or here in Colorado that we've never been to. Someone mentioned in here a long while ago about a hotel-ish place that had hot springs around it? Does anyone remember what that is? I'd love to go to their website!

Replies

• mjimaging
    February 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    Don't know but ouray has that sort of thing and so does glenwood springs. I heard ouray is better and cheaper though. We are thinking of going down there.
  • Bradensmommy719
    February 1, 2013 at 2:13 PM
    In your Google bar put Colorado hot springs and it will bring up a list. There are some in northern Colo and southern. Just note that one near Buena vista is closed due to a fire in the lodge. I had looked up quite a bit of info the cheapest I found was about $200 for the Indian springs right out side of Denver.

Good luck
  • nessarae114
    February 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    We went to Glenwood a couple years ago for our mini moon and loved it. We stayed at the Glenwood inn I believe. Its right across the street from the springs.
  • amonkeymom
    February 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Glenwood or Steamboat maybe.

• heydooney
    February 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Do they all stink like Glenwood?

• countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM

It was in one of the daily posts I made.  Let me see if I can find it, lol.  This may take me awhile.........

• countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I bumped up one from August of the Colorado Attraction of the Day posts that has what I think you are talking about Leah. 

• flowerfunleah
    February 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Thats the one! Thanks Kat!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I bumped up one from August of the Colorado Attraction of the Day posts that has what I think you are talking about Leah. 

• countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 5:25 PM

You are welcome!  Can I come with you? Okay, maybe that would be weird.......

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

• flowerfunleah
    February 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM

lol! You can totally come with us!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

You are welcome!  Can I come with you? Okay, maybe that would be weird.......

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts