Colorado Moms

flowerfunleah
Daily Dinner 2/1
February 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM

What's for dinner tonight ladies?

eating

Honestly? I'm not entirely sure, I have ground beef defrosting so something with that lol. 

Replies

• nessarae114
    February 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    Bean burritos smothered in home made green chili
  • Bradensmommy719
    February 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    Not a clue. I have chicken and beef in the fridge defrosting so something with one of those.
  • countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    Guess what, guess what??????? DH and I are actually going on a date out to dinner tonight! We hardly ever get to go out so I am so excited.
  • countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM

That sound so good!  Any chance you would be willing to share your green chili recipe???????

Quoting nessarae114:

• flowerfunleah
    February 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I second this!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

That sound so good!  Any chance you would be willing to share your green chili recipe???????

Quoting nessarae114:

• flowerfunleah
    February 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM

lol yay!! Where are you going?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Guess what, guess what??????? DH and I are actually going on a date out to dinner tonight! We hardly ever get to go out so I am so excited.

• countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

We still won't leave town because we are too scared with the baby's food allergies to be an hour away from him so we have just a few resturants to choose from, lol.  I think we are going to go with the Italian one tonight which is pretty good.  Then we might rent a movie or watch one of our Netflix after we get the kids in bed. 

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol yay!! Where are you going?

Quoting countrygirlkat:

• Bradensmommy719
    February 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    I made chicken and green beans and put it in pasta. Bean ate I ate and bran is still asleep on the couch. :-/
  • Babybear89
    February 1, 2013 at 9:49 PM
    we went to five guys
  • TristanMitchael
    February 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    Sloppy Joe's

Colorado Moms