Colorado Moms

TristanMitchael
My little niece...
February 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM

A couple of you know this but I thought I'd share it with this group too. My niece was born with Ebstein's anomaly and small pulmonary arteries. At just 6 days old she had the first of three surgeries. Today she is at the cath lab to see how her pulmonary arteries and heart are. After today they will have some answers and will be about ready to figure out when to do the next surgery (which is most likely next month). They already took her back and it will take about 4 hours. So keep little Gabriella and her parents in your thoughts & prayers today if you can :)

Here's the little angel getting ready:

We have a support page set up for her on Facebook but I don't think I can post it here so if you want a link PM me :)

Replies

• flowerfunleah
    February 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM

She is SO cute! And she's getting so big!

We're keeping her in our thoughts and keep us updated!

• TristanMitchael
    February 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM

She is getting big! But she is still between 11 1/2-12 pounds (it fluctuates). I went and spent some time with her last night and she has such a little personality. Love her! :)

Quoting flowerfunleah:

She is SO cute! And she's getting so big!

We're keeping her in our thoughts and keep us updated!

• Virgo.Mama
    February 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    Ohhhh what a little sweetheart!!! Sending my thoughts to her and her family.
  • countrygirlkat
    February 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I will definitely keep her and the family in my prayers. 

• Momwithagap
    February 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Poor thing. God bless her and the family. Give me all a big hug even if they dont know me. 

• Babybear89
    February 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    poor baby hope all goes well
  • TristanMitchael
    February 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    UPDATE:
    She had to stay over night because they had to balloon her pulmonary arteries. After the procedure her stats were dropping so she had to be on cpap. My sister sent me a picture and it was one of the worst feelings ever. I almost broke down in the middle if city market. But she's bounced back and is doing good again! Not sure when she gets to go home though.
  • flowerfunleah
    February 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I'm so glad she's doing good! You're part of the update almost made ME cry. Seriously Kristina, I love that baby, I don't even know her, but I even prayed for her and I'm not religious! 

Quoting TristanMitchael:

UPDATE:
    She had to stay over night because they had to balloon her pulmonary arteries. After the procedure her stats were dropping so she had to be on cpap. My sister sent me a picture and it was one of the worst feelings ever. I almost broke down in the middle if city market. But she's bounced back and is doing good again! Not sure when she gets to go home though.

• TristanMitchael
    February 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    I had a not so good - ok horrible dream last week that she didn't make it through her surgery. It was one of those dreams when you wake up it felt so real, you know? And to hear she didn't do well after the cath lab scares the bajeezus outta me. I haven't been religious in a long tims but watching her overcome so many things is really making me think there is a higher power somewhere so I still pray too!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I'm so glad she's doing good! You're part of the update almost made ME cry. Seriously Kristina, I love that baby, I don't even know her, but I even prayed for her and I'm not religious! 

Quoting TristanMitchael:

UPDATE:

• mjimaging
    February 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM
    Glad she's doing ok. Sounds scary.

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN