Colorado Moms

Virgo.Mama
on a new venture edit with my 48hr results (don't look if youre against seeing saggy mom belly lmao)
January 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM

First off...I'm not trying to sell to any of you lol

About a month ago I used a skinny wrap and what do you know it started kickin my baby fats butt. I was so excited about it I decided id try my hand in direct sales. I start this weekend. I'm now just keeping my fingers crossed it goes well. It helps that I totally believe in the products and its not very big here yet but I sure am nervous!!! Ahhhh just had to let out some nervous tension lol.

I forgot to take one at 72 hours (you get 72 hour progressive results after you wrap) but here I am through 48 hours. My gross flappy hang down skin tightened up and I didn't have as big of a muffin top. Also my stretch marks are a lot lighter now than they were then and I haven't used anything else. I didn't expect ANYTHING to happen so I myself was pretty amazed lol. Im ready to do another one!

Replies

• flowerfunleah
    January 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hmmmm, I'm intrigued, elaborate.

• Virgo.Mama
    January 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Wellll essentially, your fat cells take in and hold toxins in your body which is (ovbiously) unhealthy. Our skinny wraps detox and shrink your fat cells and wash out the toxins. You wear it for 45 minutes (a cloth wrap with a herbal lotion on it) and you get progressive results for the next 72 hours. Here are a couple of before and afters...

We have a whole line of supplements to realkelize your body, kick out fat and carbs, regulate  your liver / gallbladder and digestive function, ease wrinkles and stretch marks, and it's all great for you.

Click here for a link to my fb page if you'd like :) I have more pics of different areas and will post specials and other fun stuff once I get goin.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Hmmmm, I'm intrigued, elaborate.

• Bradensmommy719
    January 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    Good luck! Sounds very interesting
  • Babybear89
    January 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM
    it is intriguing
  • JeepGirl5280
    Kat
    February 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Good luck!  I always sucked at direct sales...

• Virgo.Mama
    February 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    Thanks!!

I tried it once before with spa products. I did shows and just couldnt generate any interest whatsoever. I'm trying my hand at it one more time because I'm so excited and believe in it this go 'round.

Quoting JeepGirl5280:

Good luck!  I always sucked at direct sales...

• sarahjz
    by sarahjz
    February 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Cool, hope it works out for you!

• TristanMitchael
    February 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Is that the one that is like 4 for $100 and they're not reusable? It would be nice to find a simple solution but at that price IDK

• Virgo.Mama
    February 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    Yes you can get 4 for $60. Most people have major results and its a much cheaper and non evasive alternative to a tummy tuck. Plus it also lessens stretch marks, bonus!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Is that the one that is like 4 for $100 and they're not reusable? It would be nice to find a simple solution but at that price IDK

• Momwithagap
    February 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Would love to see some real before and after photos, hmmmm like maybe yours...

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN