Colorado Moms

amanda.E
Good Morning my colorado friends :)
December 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM

hey how are you all doiing ,, sorry i havent got on for a while been busy with life

Replies

• Bradensmommy719
    December 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    Been busy as well.
  • amanda.E
    December 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    Yea it hard around Christmas time
  • flowerfunleah
    December 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM
    No. Internet. O_o

I'm actually at brakes plus waiting for a ride from the shuttle and behold! Signal! Why is there no signal in this new neighborhood of mine??
  • heydooney
    December 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Leah, you're still not connected?

• amanda.E
    December 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM
    Where do u live
  • sarahjz
    by sarahjz
    December 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Busy, busy, busy.....

• countrygirlkat
    December 8, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I was wondering how you were doing!  I know you had sick kids for awhile and I was hoping that things hadn't gotten worse.  Glad to hear it was just life being busy, lol.

I have been doing pretty good.  Dealing with sick kids and getting ready for Christmas has kept me busy but overall things are good. 

• countrygirlkat
    December 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Quoting flowerfunleah:

No. Internet. O_o

I'm actually at brakes plus waiting for a ride from the shuttle and behold! Signal! Why is there no signal in this new neighborhood of mine??

Do you not have a signal just for the internet or for your whole phone?  When we moved to our house 4 years ago we couldn't get a signal with our phones and we were able to cancel that contract for free because they didn't provide service at our house and go with a different company. 

• flowerfunleah
    December 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

No. Internet. O_o

Do you not have a signal just for the internet or for your whole phone?  When we moved to our house 4 years ago we couldn't get a signal with our phones and we were able to cancel that contract for free because they didn't provide service at our house and go with a different company. 

My computer savvy friend came over and fixed it! We may have to cancel our phone services though because I zero signal at this house.

• amanda.E
    December 9, 2012 at 3:23 PM
    Aww I know we are still getting sick around here bc the kids are school and my youngest is in daycare now im going to school and my stepdaughter been going to her moms on the weekends so its busy crazy latey and to top it off Christmas I have no idea what we are doing :-(

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I was wondering how you were doing!  I know you had sick kids for awhile and I was hoping that things hadn't gotten worse.  Glad to hear it was just life being busy, lol.

I have been doing pretty good.  Dealing with sick kids and getting ready for Christmas has kept me busy but overall things are good. 

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN