Colorado Moms

mjimaging
Last night didn't go as planned
December 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Initially the plan was, DD had her school dance, DS was joining us at the company Christmas party. Grandpa was picking up DD after her dance a wen we were done we were picki her up from him. So we get to the party and DS won't have anything of it. He wouldn't stay in the kid area and wouldn't let us go. So DH takes him to grandma. We get a text asking if DD can stay with a friend over night. Grandpa had already left to pick her up but turned around and we first sent a text saying grandpa was on his way and then with in seconds sent another saying grandpa turned around and she could stay with her friend. Now it's 8:30 an we figure we are kidless and we'll go to chocolate walk downtown. We get a call, where are you, grandpa never showed up. Duh, she was supposed to go home with her friend! We are a good half hour away because we have to pick up DS before we can go out to get her. So no chocolate walk and another text, we get her at nine. An hour after the dance ended. We decided we would get a movie and hot cocoa and chill. We sit through the previews and then the movie starts, in another language! They new to put the blurbs in whatever language the movie is in. I'm tire of reading a blurb and saying, oh, that sounds good only to find it isn't in English! I don't want subtitles, I dot want to try and make out another language I.want.english! Ugh we turned it off and went to bed.

Replies

• mjimaging
    December 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    Sorry about typos. my phone hates me.
  • Bradensmommy719
    December 8, 2012 at 10:36 AM
    Sorry you had a rough night
  • TristanMitchael
    December 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Sorry mama. I hate when nothing goes right :(

• amonkeymom
    December 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

hugs

• sarahjz
    by sarahjz
    December 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Oh goodness.  Hope today is better!

• countrygirlkat
    December 8, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Yikes, what a series of frustrating events!  I hope today was better, lol. 

• flowerfunleah
    December 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Oh no!! How come she didn't go with her friend?

• mjimaging
    December 9, 2012 at 1:23 AM
    Said she didn't see the second text. The friend called after we were on our way apologizing saying they could go get her. But we were already headed that way.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

• Virgo.Mama
    December 9, 2012 at 1:26 AM

(((hugs))) :(

• flowerfunleah
    December 9, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Bummer :-((well maybe next time!

Quoting mjimaging:

Said she didn't see the second text. The friend called after we were on our way apologizing saying they could go get her. But we were already headed that way.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts