Colorado Moms

countrygirlkat
Colorado Attraction of the Day! Grand Junction Motorspeedway
November 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Today's attraction of the day is Grand Junction Motorspeedway in Grand Junction, CO!  I know I just did the last one on the western slope too but I have been meaning to post this one and keep forgetting.  I pass it when we go that way and it looks cool.  Here is some info on it and the link.

Grand Junction Motor Speedway
Grand Junction Motor Speedway is one of the premier Kart racing facilities in the USA. Located in Grand Junction Colorado, we provide a full Kart rental program, corporate and team-building programs, professional race management, arrive and drive, racing schools, private and race team test sessions, and regularly scheduled race events, all of which are part of the Grand Junction Motor Speedway experience. || more

The .9 mile, 32' wide asphalt sprint track offers fast straights, technical corners, and hairpin turns, ideal for intense racing or a day battling with friends or competitors. Check out our Photo Album with dozens of shots of the track and drivers!

CURRENT DAILY KART FEE'S
Club Member day pass- $30
Non-Member day pass-$40

ENTRY FEE'S CLUB EVENTS
Club Members entry fee- $40
Non-Member entry fee- $50

SPECIAL EVENTS
TBD

Replies

• Bradensmommy719
    November 18, 2012 at 5:37 PM
    Fun
  • Babybear89
    November 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM

cool

• heydooney
    November 19, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I drive by there all the time. I would love to go if we could get a day without kids.

• countrygirlkat
    November 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Quoting heydooney:

I drive by there all the time. I would love to go if we could get a day without kids.

I was wondering if you had gone since you were right there.  I would love to hear a review if you ever do go!

• sarahjz
    by sarahjz
    November 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM
    I've never been, but it looks fun!
  • flowerfunleah
    November 20, 2012 at 12:41 PM

tfs!

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts