Colorado Moms

flowerfunleah
Ok ladies! Cross your fingers! *update*
November 15, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Prayers!

Positive thoughts!

Positive energy!

Send it our way, k? We put another application in on another house. I explained our situation and sent in the app and all the required documents so hopefully we'll hear back this week or weekend about whether or not we move in. It's been really frustrating to say the least!

fingers crossed

Update 11/16

Well we got the house! I can't explain the relief of finding private landlords that will not only accept us despite our bad credit but also already love our great beast of a dog ;-)

This is a bit bittersweet for me. I'm relieved that we don't have to house hunt anymore, I completely overstressed about our credit and our dog and I really didn't want to move in somewhere where I felt depressed on moving day rather than, at the least,  a false content.

But it's still sad that we're leaving, it's not fair. To quote Labryinth, "You say that a lot, I wonder what your basis for comparison is." ....I don't have one, at least one that's not completely heartbreaking where my story and myself comes off as self loathing or reaching for pity because if it's one person I refuse to be it's that one. Some would call it an overly positive nature but I would much rather be overly positive than felt sorry for, I wonder if that would that be considered a character flaw?

Besides my goal here is definitely not to make YOU ladies as sad as I am, haha. So its good news! House hunting season for the Lyon family is officially over (for another year). 

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    Amy
    November 16, 2012 at 7:52 PM

woohoo  So happy you've got the house and can now relax a little!

• countrygirlkat
    November 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Congrats on getting it! 

• heydooney
    November 17, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Glad it worked out for you

• Virgo.Mama
    November 17, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I'm so glad this one worked out!!!! :D

• Nighttiger
    November 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Glad you got the house. It sucks on the reasons why you had to move though. I guess its a chance at a new journey :)

• Bradensmommy719
    November 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    So glad you got it!!! We have an appointment on firday to look at a few places in Westminster! I have knots in my stomach

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts