Colorado Moms

countrygirlkat
Question of the Day 10/10/12
October 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Is your house organized or are you always looking for things?  If it is organized is it in a neat way or is it a little crazy but you still know where everything is?

Replies

• countrygirlkat
    October 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM

It used to be really organized and now it is a mix between organized chaos and just plain chaos.  I am working on it though because it is driving me nuts!

• Bradensmommy719
    October 11, 2012 at 12:07 AM
    My house is a nut house lately. When we left for.Waldo hunny throw everything that looked important into boxes and I am still trying to get it all unpacked and organized. For the most part if I search I can find something but after an hour I give up.
  • FaithsMOM52
    October 11, 2012 at 5:08 AM

I usually have things organized------however, when I moved little over a year ago I STILL have things I need to fix around here.  I still don ' t  have my stero speakers hooked up.  My cousins, when they help me move they seperated the speakers from the stero and messed up the wiring.  Anyway------I miss my stero!   I have noticed when I have things in their place that helps, especially when I am in a hurry!

• eema.gray
    October 11, 2012 at 8:26 AM

At he moment, organized chaos.  Working on it though!

• Greekmama21
    October 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

It's organized but we always lose the car keys. 

• scurnes
    by scurnes
    October 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM
    Kinda a mix. We know where stuff is but other people may not.
  • wonderouslife84
    October 11, 2012 at 10:46 AM
    I'm homeless right now living with my boyfriend...
  • Nighttiger
    October 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Organized chaos here too. I can usually find what I'm looking for, except the stupid utility scissors!! Those run all over the house and I never know where they are!  And sometimes little hands will walk off with things like the hair brush or our keys, but we can usually find them fairly quickly.

• newmom121812
    October 11, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    Well all my stuff is in a closet and im gonna organize it today lol
  • eema.gray
    October 11, 2012 at 12:35 PM

My son seems to have gotten up in the middle of the night, gone to the living room, and picked up my husband's (empty, for work) holster.  We found it in his room at 4 am.  Of course, the one night I forgot to put up the gate, he pulls this stunt.

Quoting Nighttiger:

Organized chaos here too. I can usually find what I'm looking for, except the stupid utility scissors!! Those run all over the house and I never know where they are!  And sometimes little hands will walk off with things like the hair brush or our keys, but we can usually find them fairly quickly.

Colorado Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts