Ohio Moms

mem82
LOL I know the other groups have killed this topic but...
by mem82
February 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Are you getting anything fun with your taxes? We are basically just payingbills and ssaving it. Lol you know you're a grown up when paying off bills makes you excited. I'm sure the kids will get some new clothes, too, and a Zoo membership.

Replies

• Cafe MichelleP
    February 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Ugh, being a grown up is no fun!! If we get one, ours will be going to our savings account. How boring is that.

• cassie241986
    February 4, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    Mines going in savings.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    February 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    Yep, most of ours goes to saving. *sigh * lol
  • johnny4ever
    February 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Paying bills!

• mommyfrey83
    February 4, 2013 at 11:15 AM

We aren't sure what we are doing yet. We only have one car so I would love another car. But we are getting a good amount back so we are thinking we might save most of it for a down payment on a future house. 

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

It would be hard not to have a car. I tend to go stir crazy.

Quoting mommyfrey83:

We aren't sure what we are doing yet. We only have one car so I would love another car. But we are getting a good amount back so we are thinking we might save most of it for a down payment on a future house. 

• Ealane2011
    February 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM

All the money is going towards paying a few bills off and then the rest being saved for when we buy our home. Nothing fun but for things definitely needed! :)

• Mommy2justone
    February 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Laurie Berkner tickets for May! My daughter has NO clue! We are telling her when we get there and recording her reaction, lOL!

• mommyfrey83
    February 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM

It's been over 3 years since I've had a car. I can drive my husband to work if I need it but it's such a chore to get all the kids out of the house in the morning to be able to do that. So I really want one! But my husband is looking for a new job and if he finds one should be making enough money for us to be able to afford a car payment instead of just buying a car with cash. So we are going to sit on the money for at least a month and see what our options are. 

Quoting mem82:

It would be hard not to have a car. I tend to go stir crazy.

Quoting mommyfrey83:

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Buying a home is fun! LOL Well, once you actually find the home and get moved in, it's fun.

Quoting Ealane2011:

All the money is going towards paying a few bills off and then the rest being saved for when we buy our home. Nothing fun but for things definitely needed! :)

Ohio Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts