Ohio Moms

ivylynn0711
Almost two months...
Ivy
November 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I stopped smoking september 29th i never thought it would be something i would quit doing but its been a little over a month now and i dont even have the urge to go back...Its a big accomplishment for me so i'm excited :)

Replies

• ivylynn0711
    Ivy
    November 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM

thank you

Quoting Boobah:

Good job!

• DirtyHippyMama
    November 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM

YAYAYAYA!!!!! 

• DirtyHippyMama
    November 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Keep it up! 

• ivylynn0711
    Ivy
    November 15, 2012 at 5:02 PM

i will thank you

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

Keep it up! 

• EthansMomma2010
    November 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

go you!!! i am desperately trying to stay quit right now. i keep going back and i'm ashamed that i can't fully kick it. i've never been a heavy smoker, but i need to fully quit. :(

• ivylynn0711
    Ivy
    November 15, 2012 at 5:48 PM

don't be ashamed itz hard to stop atleast for me it was something i never thought i was goin to be able to do. i used chantix and it worked for me but everyone is different are you trying to do it cold turkey or are you using something? i found that the e cig works good to but the chantix you stop all together i used it for one week and never smoked again...well so far but i dont even have the urge so i doubt i'll pick it back up lol

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

go you!!! i am desperately trying to stay quit right now. i keep going back and i'm ashamed that i can't fully kick it. i've never been a heavy smoker, but i need to fully quit. :(

• EthansMomma2010
    November 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    Well I've cut way way back. But i can't seem to stop smoking at school. All my guy friends there smoke so I really can't get away from it. It's the only place I still smoke. Otherwise I rarely have the urge to smoke.
    Quoting ivylynn0711:

don't be ashamed itz hard to stop atleast for me it was something i never thought i was goin to be able to do. i used chantix and it worked for me but everyone is different are you trying to do it cold turkey or are you using something? i found that the e cig works good to but the chantix you stop all together i used it for one week and never smoked again...well so far but i dont even have the urge so i doubt i'll pick it back up lol

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

• ivylynn0711
    Ivy
    November 15, 2012 at 8:01 PM

thatz good that you have cut back alot congrats on that

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Well I've cut way way back. But i can't seem to stop smoking at school. All my guy friends there smoke so I really can't get away from it. It's the only place I still smoke. Otherwise I rarely have the urge to smoke.
    Quoting ivylynn0711:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

• EthansMomma2010
    November 15, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    Thank you. I'm also cutting out energy drinks. Its awful. Lol

Quoting ivylynn0711:

thatz good that you have cut back alot congrats on that

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Quoting ivylynn0711:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

• Anagalia022
    November 15, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Wonderful :)

Ohio Moms