Ohio Moms

ivylynn0711
Almost two months...
Ivy
November 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I stopped smoking september 29th i never thought it would be something i would quit doing but its been a little over a month now and i dont even have the urge to go back...Its a big accomplishment for me so i'm excited :)

Replies

• ivylynn0711
    Ivy
    November 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM

thank you

Quoting Boobah:

Good job!

• DirtyHippyMama
    November 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM

YAYAYAYA!!!!! 

• DirtyHippyMama
    November 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Keep it up! 

• ivylynn0711
    Ivy
    November 15, 2012 at 5:02 PM

i will thank you

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

Keep it up! 

• EthansMomma2010
    November 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

go you!!! i am desperately trying to stay quit right now. i keep going back and i'm ashamed that i can't fully kick it. i've never been a heavy smoker, but i need to fully quit. :(

• ivylynn0711
    Ivy
    November 15, 2012 at 5:48 PM

don't be ashamed itz hard to stop atleast for me it was something i never thought i was goin to be able to do. i used chantix and it worked for me but everyone is different are you trying to do it cold turkey or are you using something? i found that the e cig works good to but the chantix you stop all together i used it for one week and never smoked again...well so far but i dont even have the urge so i doubt i'll pick it back up lol

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

go you!!! i am desperately trying to stay quit right now. i keep going back and i'm ashamed that i can't fully kick it. i've never been a heavy smoker, but i need to fully quit. :(

• EthansMomma2010
    November 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    Well I've cut way way back. But i can't seem to stop smoking at school. All my guy friends there smoke so I really can't get away from it. It's the only place I still smoke. Otherwise I rarely have the urge to smoke.
    Quoting ivylynn0711:

don't be ashamed itz hard to stop atleast for me it was something i never thought i was goin to be able to do. i used chantix and it worked for me but everyone is different are you trying to do it cold turkey or are you using something? i found that the e cig works good to but the chantix you stop all together i used it for one week and never smoked again...well so far but i dont even have the urge so i doubt i'll pick it back up lol

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

• ivylynn0711
    Ivy
    November 15, 2012 at 8:01 PM

thatz good that you have cut back alot congrats on that

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Well I've cut way way back. But i can't seem to stop smoking at school. All my guy friends there smoke so I really can't get away from it. It's the only place I still smoke. Otherwise I rarely have the urge to smoke.
    Quoting ivylynn0711:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

• EthansMomma2010
    November 15, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    Thank you. I'm also cutting out energy drinks. Its awful. Lol

Quoting ivylynn0711:

thatz good that you have cut back alot congrats on that

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Quoting ivylynn0711:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

• Anagalia022
    November 15, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Wonderful :)

Ohio Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN