Ohio Moms

Cafe MichelleP
Just For Fun: Fifty Shades of Grey and the Obamas
September 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM

The Obamas Reveal How They Really Feel About '50 Shades of Grey' (VIDEO)

Posted by Maressa Brown

obamas talk 50 shades of greyJust about a month before Election Day, President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will have something MAJOR to celebrate: Their 20th wedding anniversary! Let's give 'em a round of applause! Not only because they've made it two whole decades as married people (while some famous folks in this country can't seem to stay married much longer than two months ...), but because they really still do completely and utterly adore one another. But yeah, we all know that already. Old news. New news? They talked about Fifty Shades of Grey on Entertainment Tonight last week!

The First Couple have been approached with Qs about the sexy series before, individually, but not yet while sitting down to be interviewed together. And this time, their collective response to Nancy O'Dell's brazen inquiry was by far THE BEST yet!

Check it out ...

They don't get to talking about Fifty Shades until the very end, when Nancy poses the burning question, but the rest of the interview is pretty darn cute, so it's worth watching, too!

VIDEO HERE

Oh, I love them -- they're too cute! But alright, let's discuss. So, I definitely trust that the FLOTUS doesn't have the time to pick up E.L. James' raunchy read, but I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle has a liiiittle bit more knowledge of it than she lets on. Mostly because of the way she said, while smirking, "I think everyone has heard what Fifty Shades of Grey is about!" Uh-huh! I'd venture to guess she had someone on her staff read her an excerpt or two at one point!

At any rate, I feel like both Michelle and Barack have handled the media's interrogation about the series perfectly. Like Nancy said, they're good sports for even acknowledging her silly Q. And, by the way, if one of them had read it, do you think they'd ever actually admit that to the American people? NOOOO! After all, some regular Americans don't even want to admit that they've read it (or are reading it -- hello, most read e-book, um, EVER?!).

How do you think the Obamas have handled being questioned about Fifty Shades of Grey?

Have you read the Fifty Shades of Grey series?

Replies

• johnny4ever
    September 23, 2012 at 9:24 AM

interesting

• ba13ygrl1987
    September 23, 2012 at 9:44 AM
    I think it's goofy we care this much. The president and his wife are people too. They read books too. And 50 shades is extremely popular right now. So of course they've probably read it. Millions of americans have.

Ohio Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts