What are your favorite things to do in Ohio?
Please click on the links below and add replies to each post with your recommendations on great places to visit in Ohio!
- Favorite Vacation Spots in Ohio
- Favorite places to take Day Trips in Ohio
- Favorite Amusement Parks and Water Parks in Ohio
- Favorite Zoos, Aquariums and Wildlife Preserves in Ohio
- Favorite Campgrounds in Ohio
- Favorite State Parks, Lakes and Beaches in Ohio
- Favorite places to go Skiing, Snowboarding and Tubing in Ohio
- Favorite Wineries in Ohio
- Favorite Fairs and Festivals in Ohio
- Favorite Shopping Malls, Plazas and Town Centers in Ohio
- Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides and Corn Mazes
by itsblissmasAugust 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM
by Honey_CombAugust 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Great idea!!! Thank you!
by johnny4everAugust 10, 2012 at 7:38 AM
We stay here in our home town during the weekend of july 4th. We stay and go to the festival, Not many rides or games, But my 9 year old loves it, because on friday and saturday night he gets to watch the concerts that go on, Like this year is The Farm on Friday night and Saturday Night is Dustin Lynch, and all my little one talks about all year is who's coming next year and how much fun he had that year,