What are your favorite things to do in Ohio?
Please click on the links below and add replies to each post with your recommendations on great places to visit in Ohio!
- Favorite Vacation Spots in Ohio
- Favorite places to take Day Trips in Ohio
- Favorite Amusement Parks and Water Parks in Ohio
- Favorite Zoos, Aquariums and Wildlife Preserves in Ohio
- Favorite Campgrounds in Ohio
- Favorite State Parks, Lakes and Beaches in Ohio
- Favorite places to go Skiing, Snowboarding and Tubing in Ohio
- Favorite Wineries in Ohio
- Favorite Fairs and Festivals in Ohio
- Favorite Shopping Malls, Plazas and Town Centers in Ohio
- Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides and Corn Mazes
by itsblissmasAugust 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM
by Honey_CombAugust 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Great idea!!! Thank you!
August 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM
This is wonderful, thank you!
by johnny4everAugust 10, 2012 at 7:38 AM
by ivylynn0711November 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM
by LilAsMom526November 28, 2012 at 12:35 PMYes thank you:)
by amberstarsFebruary 10 at 8:05 PM
Columbus Zoo & Aquariam
We went to the Ohio State Fair last year. That was fun.
We also like going to the state parks in Hocking County.
by katiedidit02March 10 at 3:15 PMThanks! This will be helpful
by Lizzy12679March 25 at 11:39 AM
We stay here in our home town during the weekend of july 4th. We stay and go to the festival, Not many rides or games, But my 9 year old loves it, because on friday and saturday night he gets to watch the concerts that go on, Like this year is The Farm on Friday night and Saturday Night is Dustin Lynch, and all my little one talks about all year is who's coming next year and how much fun he had that year,
by krbergman77May 14 at 8:12 AM
Splash pads in Dublin!!! The best part is they are Free