Ohio Moms

Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Ohio Moms! Introduce yourself here...
August 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM

waveWelcome to Ohio Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add an Ohio Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Ohio Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• jan1227
    by jan1227
    January 6, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I have lived in Ohio my whole life! I have a wonderful husband (now !) and two sons....and I have a beautiful new grandson.

• johnny4ever
    January 7, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Quoting jan1227:

I have lived in Ohio my whole life! I have a wonderful husband (now !) and two sons....and I have a beautiful new grandson.

Welcome!

• SunnyDayz-Ahead
    January 8, 2013 at 2:31 AM
    Im 32, have 2 boys 11&6 and in June my husband and I will celebrate 10yrs of marriage. I love: kayaking, camping, hiking, traveling, shopping, decorating cakes, making things from found objects, scrapbooking, photography, cocktails, coffee, art, yard sales, hanging with friends and dancing. :)
  • johnny4ever
    January 8, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Quoting SunnyDayz-Ahead:

Im 32, have 2 boys 11&6 and in June my husband and I will celebrate 10yrs of marriage. I love: kayaking, camping, hiking, traveling, shopping, decorating cakes, making things from found objects, scrapbooking, photography, cocktails, coffee, art, yard sales, hanging with friends and dancing. :)

Welcome!

• SunnyDayz-Ahead
    January 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    Thanks.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting SunnyDayz-Ahead:

Welcome!

• JONIFASHION
    January 15, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Hello my name is Joni

I teach Sewing and Fashion Design Classes for Men, women and children.

I am a skilled, professional seamstress and Fashion Designer with 30 years of experience to share with you! I have a Masters degree in Fashion Design. I  teach each student according to each persons needs and level they want to achieve.

The classes are in no way closely compared to any other. I strive on teaching at the highest level possible. I have worked for several companies as a Fashion Designer, such as Express, The Limited, Victoria Secret, The Dress Barn, Limited Two, Lane Bryant and Tommy Hilfiger.

I have worked as a Freelance Designer for many Bridal Boutiques here in Ohio, New York, Virginia, Florida and California. I have Designed for Thick is a Plus and many more small Clothing Boutiques.

My classes are designed for all skill levels and interests, I am very talented, patient, and dedicated to the craft. Because of my experience you will gain tips that are not shared of offered by other teachers. You can work on learning how to do your own alterations at the same time. Not many or any other instructor will take the time. If at all, they will charge you a outrageous extra fee.
    I travel overseas once a year to go to Conferences to lean new techniques. I have met some of the greatest Fashion Designer in the world, regularly invited to the Fashion Shows and trade events.

Students are encouraged to experiment and develop their own ideas in order to achieve a balance between creativity and the reality of the marketplace.

Subsequent to intensive studio and academic courses, the graduate candidate is guided through directed study resulting in the Final Project -- production of a professional fashion collection, portfolio, or merchandising project. Student are to be part of the Academy's Upcoming Fashion Show.
    Course duration: Two hours once a week

My biggest strugle is advertising

• johnny4ever
    January 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Quoting JONIFASHION:

Hello my name is Joni

I teach Sewing and Fashion Design Classes for Men, women and children.

I am a skilled, professional seamstress and Fashion Designer with 30 years of experience to share with you! I have a Masters degree in Fashion Design. I  teach each student according to each persons needs and level they want to achieve.

The classes are in no way closely compared to any other. I strive on teaching at the highest level possible. I have worked for several companies as a Fashion Designer, such as Express, The Limited, Victoria Secret, The Dress Barn, Limited Two, Lane Bryant and Tommy Hilfiger.

I have worked as a Freelance Designer for many Bridal Boutiques here in Ohio, New York, Virginia, Florida and California. I have Designed for Thick is a Plus and many more small Clothing Boutiques.

My classes are designed for all skill levels and interests, I am very talented, patient, and dedicated to the craft. Because of my experience you will gain tips that are not shared of offered by other teachers. You can work on learning how to do your own alterations at the same time. Not many or any other instructor will take the time. If at all, they will charge you a outrageous extra fee.
    I travel overseas once a year to go to Conferences to lean new techniques. I have met some of the greatest Fashion Designer in the world, regularly invited to the Fashion Shows and trade events.

Students are encouraged to experiment and develop their own ideas in order to achieve a balance between creativity and the reality of the marketplace.

Subsequent to intensive studio and academic courses, the graduate candidate is guided through directed study resulting in the Final Project -- production of a professional fashion collection, portfolio, or merchandising project. Student are to be part of the Academy's Upcoming Fashion Show.
    Course duration: Two hours once a week

My biggest strugle is advertising

Welcome!

• cat1622
    by cat1622
    January 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Hi, I'm Cynthia. I am 35yrs old and have two kids. My son is eight and my daughter is four. My husband and I just moved here from Little Rock AFB AR in August. I am in the Air Force and was assigned here to work at the Ohio University ROTC Detachment in Athens. We live in Coolville. I have three more years until I retire and we are staying in Ohio after I retire. I asked for this assignment to be close to my husband's family up in Zanesville and Coshocton.

I'm also a certified personal trainer and women's health advocate. That will be my career path when I'm done doing the military thing, which I really cannot wait for.

• johnny4ever
    January 16, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    Welcome!

Quoting cat1622:

Hi, I'm Cynthia. I am 35yrs old and have two kids. My son is eight and my daughter is four. My husband and I just moved here from Little Rock AFB AR in August. I am in the Air Force and was assigned here to work at the Ohio University ROTC Detachment in Athens. We live in Coolville. I have three more years until I retire and we are staying in Ohio after I retire. I asked for this assignment to be close to my husband's family up in Zanesville and Coshocton.

I'm also a certified personal trainer and women's health advocate. That will be my career path when I'm done doing the military thing, which I really cannot wait for.

• adamssweetie
    January 16, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Hi! I'm Malia, I'm 24, I have 3 kiddos (2 boys and a girl) and happily married to the love of my life. I've in central Ohio the majority of my life and happy to move back here. I would love to make new friends here, so please feel free to add me!  :)

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Ohio Moms