Ohio Moms

Cafe MichelleP
Buy, Sell or Trade - The Ohio Mom Exchange
January 16 at 4:28 PM

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Ohio could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

Replies

• DirtyHippyMama
    August 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    Great forum!!!
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    August 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I have an online store selling kids toys, cloth diapers, accessories, and recently added Boba baby carriers.  :)  www.nikkislittlehouse.com

I also sell on Hyenacart at http://hyenacart.com/cuties

• Honey_Comb
    August 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM

This is in Fairport (northeast Ohio). I will ship but I will quote each individual person for that considering the awkward size. :)

• DirtyHippyMama
    August 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I am having an online 31 party! I need just $150 more in sales by the end of this month. 

PM me for link if interested and any questions!! 

• cardingtonlizzy
    August 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Well I'm in Central Ohio and I recently started making hairties for cheer and such.  Custom colors are available. One hairtie or set of clips is $7, there is a discount for orders of 12 or more :) Check out my FB page

https://www.facebook.com/PiratePretties

• Starleet
    August 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM

What a neat idea!

• MamaCarterof5
    August 13, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I am ALWAYS looking for primative wood furniture. My house is 111 years old we like to repurpose and bring to life old furniture. If its old, beat up- I like it. If you have anything like that keep me in mind :) 

• sugarbaby143
    August 14, 2012 at 8:18 AM
    I have a graco pack n play I'm not using. I bought it from a kids store and didn't use it, I bought a porta crib from a yard sale that baby likes better. Only asking $30 or trade for a good front carrier. I have a pooh bear carrier that doesn't offer much support (he weighs about 10lbs and it makes him feel heavier)
    E-mail me for pics
    Thanks
  • Starleet
    August 19, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Just thought I would post just in case...I have been looking for a Bengals Cheerleading Outfit in size 2T. The ones we have found down here are just too much, so used is absolutely fine too. :)

• DarleneHitch
    August 20, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I'm looking for a double stroller if anyone has one they don't need anymore, that's resonable price. Thanks!

Ohio Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts