Ohio Moms

Cafe MichelleP
Buy, Sell or Trade - The Ohio Mom Exchange
January 16 at 4:28 PM

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Ohio could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

Replies

• summerlove3677
    January 14 at 9:17 PM

I actually have a brides maid dress that I never got to wear and still have it's tags on it.  I got it from David's Bridal.  If anyone wants to see it, PM and I'll send a picture

• Mommy2justone
    February 5 at 1:36 PM

Cincy here too. How much would you charge for a Calvin and Hobbes canvas? 
    We are adopting our little guy soon and I am looking for a Calvin and Hobbes present for his room after the adoption (His adoptive name will be Calvin) 

Quoting ABeaverhausen:

I do inexpensive canvas paintings and murals.  A lot of disney stuff, but pics can be found here: www.cincymurals.blogspot.com

• lcat
    by lcat
    February 7 at 10:58 AM

Hi Ladies

I crotch baby blankets, it's a shell stich and I sell them for $38.  If your interested PM me and I will sent you a picture.  Thank you so much. 

• FreeEnergy
    March 9 at 9:42 PM

Did you know in the state of Ohio ther is this great green energy company that has this incredible referral program where you can get my own electricity/natural gas for FREE every month AND make a lot of money referring other customers?

Let me know if you would like to know more and I will share with you!

• TwoandTwins
    March 22 at 11:19 AM
    There is a FB giveaway for Dayton,Ohio area moms to win a free birth session.
    There probably won't be too many entries since birth photography is a semi newish genre of photography so chances of winning are good!

https://www.facebook.com/AshleyMeyerPhotography/posts/689747117755552
  • andrea0314
    June 26 at 10:05 AM
    where are u located? im near Cleveland. i have one im selling for 20$ i dont need it. we lost our twins in November.

Quoting DarleneHitch:

I'm looking for a double stroller if anyone has one they don't need anymore, that's resonable price. Thanks!

• KarenGood
    June 29 at 2:54 PM

Hi all, I have a 4 in 1 crib with a matching changing table that has 2 baskets. It is all white. I am in Deerfield, OH 44411. Where the heck is Deerfield??? LOL In the middle of nowhere. The SE corner of Portage Co. Asking $150. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Karen

• Khanfan
    by Khanfan
    Wednesday at 7:35 PM

Hi all. I'm very near down town Columbus.

I have a brand name Pillow top Queen Mattress and Box Spring set. Good condition and FREE!. PM me for the location if you can use the set.

Ohio Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts