Virginia Moms

CrystalLMaben
Lynchburg/Rustburg area
November 17, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I just moved here from San Antonio TX about 4 mths ago. Could really use some friends with children. My dh grew up here but none off his friends have kids. My lil one is 6 mths, I hope in the nxt 6 mths to find him some friends to invite to his party. Anyone interested? Lol or any ideas on how to make this a little easier?

Replies

• virginiamama71
    November 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Welcome to Virginia...

• CrystalLMaben
    November 17, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    Thank you
  • virginiamama71
    November 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM

You can try searching for playgroups  in your area maybe on http://www.meetup.com/

• dingysfamily
    November 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Nice to have you; sure hope you like VA.  I have a fav aunt & uncle in San Antonio, but it's been 20 years since I've been there; hope to get there w/in the next couple of years though ... love the River Walk.  I live up closer to No. VA.

• MyMysMommie819
    November 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    Welcome to the group!! :) my so has family down in that area that ur living in, we come to visit every now and then :)
  • MyMysMommie819
    November 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    Welcome to the group!! :) my so has family down in that area that ur living in, we come to visit every now and then :)
  • BeachMama05
    November 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I am not! But heres a bump!! :)

• rockmyworld
    November 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I live in Lynchburg for 10 years. Always said I was moving back, but got a little attached to this little town we live in now, our old hometown.

• anjones09
    November 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    Welcome :) I live in Danville, so not too far. I go to Lynchburg quite a bit because I'm originally from there, and all my family still lives there, and my sons cardiologist is there.
  • nicki1018
    November 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Welcome and gah I miss San Antonio, I am from Austin. You are a bit far from me but I hope you find someone near you.

Virginia Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts