Virginia Moms

CrystalLMaben
Lynchburg/Rustburg area
November 17, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I just moved here from San Antonio TX about 4 mths ago. Could really use some friends with children. My dh grew up here but none off his friends have kids. My lil one is 6 mths, I hope in the nxt 6 mths to find him some friends to invite to his party. Anyone interested? Lol or any ideas on how to make this a little easier?

Replies

• virginiamama71
    November 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Welcome to Virginia...

• CrystalLMaben
    November 17, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    Thank you
  • virginiamama71
    November 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM

You can try searching for playgroups  in your area maybe on http://www.meetup.com/

• dingysfamily
    November 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Nice to have you; sure hope you like VA.  I have a fav aunt & uncle in San Antonio, but it's been 20 years since I've been there; hope to get there w/in the next couple of years though ... love the River Walk.  I live up closer to No. VA.

• MyMysMommie819
    November 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    Welcome to the group!! :) my so has family down in that area that ur living in, we come to visit every now and then :)
  • MyMysMommie819
    November 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    Welcome to the group!! :) my so has family down in that area that ur living in, we come to visit every now and then :)
  • BeachMama05
    November 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I am not! But heres a bump!! :)

• rockmyworld
    November 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I live in Lynchburg for 10 years. Always said I was moving back, but got a little attached to this little town we live in now, our old hometown.

• anjones09
    November 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    Welcome :) I live in Danville, so not too far. I go to Lynchburg quite a bit because I'm originally from there, and all my family still lives there, and my sons cardiologist is there.
  • nicki1018
    November 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Welcome and gah I miss San Antonio, I am from Austin. You are a bit far from me but I hope you find someone near you.

Virginia Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN