Virginia Moms

MyMysMommie819
What's on the list for your little ones?
November 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet? What's on the list for your little ones? I love the Christmas season and can't wait to decorate and start shopping =0)

Replies

• SabrinaLC
    November 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I'm almost done shopping for the kids and my Dh

We're thinking about getting our 4 year old a tablet.  His older brother got one last year.

I still have to shop for everyone else before i can say I'm officially DONE!

• MyMysMommie819
    November 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM

You go girl!! lol I haven't even started yet. lol I'm always last minute, but I don't have many to buy for. What kind of tablet are you guys getting him?

Quoting SabrinaLC:

We're thinking about getting our 4 year old a tablet.  His older brother got one last year.

• SabrinaLC
    November 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I always start early.  I spread it out over a couple months so it's not one large sum all at once.

We're probably going with the Nabi.  That's what we got our oldest and it works well.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

You go girl!! lol I haven't even started yet. lol I'm always last minute, but I don't have many to buy for. What kind of tablet are you guys getting him?

Quoting SabrinaLC:

• MyMysMommie819
    November 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM

That's good and smart, I should do that. lol

I've never heard of that tablet, I'll have to look it up. I was thinking of one for my daughter, but was thinking of the leappad 2.

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I always start early.  I spread it out over a couple months so it's not one large sum all at once.

We're probably going with the Nabi.  That's what we got our oldest and it works well.

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

• SabrinaLC
    November 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM

It's more like an adult tablet but for kids.  It runs Android so you can download games like Angry Birds and Cut the Rope.  It has a browser also.  It's a really nice tablet.  We bought a LeapPad for our 4 year old and he barely plays with it.  He's more interested in the other tablets

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

I've never heard of that tablet, I'll have to look it up. I was thinking of one for my daughter, but was thinking of the leappad 2.

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

• MyMysMommie819
    November 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Thanks, I'll have to check it out, because I def want to get something that she will play with and like. There's so many choices out there that I have no idea. lol

Quoting SabrinaLC:

It's more like an adult tablet but for kids.  It runs Android so you can download games like Angry Birds and Cut the Rope.  It has a browser also.  It's a really nice tablet.  We bought a LeapPad for our 4 year old and he barely plays with it.  He's more interested in the other tablets

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting SabrinaLC:

• Xat
    by Xat
    November 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM

My dd wants everything you could think of, my oldest son wants legos and my youngest loves elmo and dinosaurs. I have put a few things on layaway.

• rishsticks
    November 13, 2012 at 11:47 AM
    Nothing. Her birthday is less than a month later...lol. I don't think we will exchange gifts on Christmas in our family. We've toyed with other ideas. Well see when she's older.
  • MyMysMommie819
    November 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Sounds like my daughter. lol She's always telling me she likes something. lol You've got more of head start then me. lol

Quoting Xat:

My dd wants everything you could think of, my oldest son wants legos and my youngest loves elmo and dinosaurs. I have put a few things on layaway.

• MyMysMommie819
    November 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Is her first birthday? How exciting!! =0)

Quoting rishsticks:

Nothing. Her birthday is less than a month later...lol. I don't think we will exchange gifts on Christmas in our family. We've toyed with other ideas. Well see when she's older.

Virginia Moms