Virginia Moms

MyMysMommie819
What's on the list for your little ones?
November 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet? What's on the list for your little ones? I love the Christmas season and can't wait to decorate and start shopping =0)

Replies

• careyphotoo
    November 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM
    Just about done with both kids thankfully but we decided to cut back a lot and not get as much we want them to learn Christmas isn't all about getting but giving as well.

Dd age 2 is getting a few different little people and a kindle

DS is getting Lego stuff and a kindle
  • MyMysMommie819
    November 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Sounds good!! =0)

Quoting careyphotoo:

Just about done with both kids thankfully but we decided to cut back a lot and not get as much we want them to learn Christmas isn't all about getting but giving as well.

Dd age 2 is getting a few different little people and a kindle

DS is getting Lego stuff and a kindle

• Dom519
    by Dom519
    November 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM

This year my son is old enough to participate more this christmas. We kinda go to the store walk around and see hatever catches our eye or his eye and throw it in the cart lol. But one thing we do want to get him this year is one of those dream light things. 

• MyMysMommie819
    November 16, 2012 at 3:01 PM
    Lol I did that last year for my daughter. How old is ur son? My daughter this year tells me all she's likes its so funny bc she likes everything lol I was thinking of getting my daughter one of those too ;)

Quoting Dom519:

This year my son is old enough to participate more this christmas. We kinda go to the store walk around and see hatever catches our eye or his eye and throw it in the cart lol. But one thing we do want to get him this year is one of those dream light things. 

• Summerlion1123
    November 17, 2012 at 5:25 AM
    I haven't gone shopping yet but I've made my list. My son is getting a pillow top for his mattress, jammies, a big fancy nerf gun, a big Lego ship, and maybe some smaller toys.

My daughter is getting a bumbo seat, a kick play mat, a walker and an activity center, a cart cover, and some baby toys.

I've also made my list for everyone else but I won't write all that out lol. I'm getting a new phone and my husband is getting a Bluetooth headset. We pick our own presents lol.
  • Dom519
    by Dom519
    November 17, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Thats so cute my son is 1.5 years old now  last year he was only like 7 months old during christmas time. Im even making my husband cut down a christmas tree this year lol 

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Lol I did that last year for my daughter. How old is ur son? My daughter this year tells me all she's likes its so funny bc she likes everything lol I was thinking of getting my daughter one of those too ;)

Quoting Dom519:

• Dom519
    by Dom519
    November 17, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Me and my husband do the same thing tell each other what we want and order well i order it all and then we act all surpised been like that for years. 

Quoting Summerlion1123:

I haven't gone shopping yet but I've made my list. My son is getting a pillow top for his mattress, jammies, a big fancy nerf gun, a big Lego ship, and maybe some smaller toys.

My daughter is getting a bumbo seat, a kick play mat, a walker and an activity center, a cart cover, and some baby toys.

I've also made my list for everyone else but I won't write all that out lol. I'm getting a new phone and my husband is getting a Bluetooth headset. We pick our own presents lol.

• MyMysMommie819
    November 17, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    You got it all figured out I haven't even done that yet and I only have one kid to shop for lol

Quoting Summerlion1123:

• MyMysMommie819
    November 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    I hope he enjoys it all!! :) what part of va r u guys in? I wanna chop down a tree really bad just to do it but I'd rather have a fake one in the house lol

Quoting Dom519:

Thats so cute my son is 1.5 years old now  last year he was only like 7 months old during christmas time. Im even making my husband cut down a christmas tree this year lol 

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Dom519:

• Dom519
    by Dom519
    November 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM

We live in Stafford which is still considered northern virginia but i think its more southern my husbands co-worker told about a place outside of fredricksburg where we can cut down our own tree. I personally have never done that part usually just the hauling part and decorating so it will be nice to see it done. Im excited dunno if my husband is lol 

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

I hope he enjoys it all!! :) what part of va r u guys in? I wanna chop down a tree really bad just to do it but I'd rather have a fake one in the house lol

Quoting Dom519:

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

Quoting Dom519:

Virginia Moms