Virginia Moms

BeachMama05
black friday funny!
November 12, 2012 at 8:54 PM

saw this on FB... lmao

Replies

• MyMysMommie819
    November 13, 2012 at 8:03 AM

lol I have never shopped black friday before. Have you? I just don't know if I could take people acting crazy lol

• BeachMama05
    November 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    I have not... Usually I'm broke by the end of the month lmfao! I used to work at k Mart though.. It got pretty serious Hahahahahaha

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

lol I have never shopped black friday before. Have you? I just don't know if I could take people acting crazy lol

• MyMysMommie819
    November 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM

lol oh goodness, I could only imagaine, I would have been scared for my life if I had to work on a black friday. lol

Quoting BeachMama05:

I have not... Usually I'm broke by the end of the month lmfao! I used to work at k Mart though.. It got pretty serious Hahahahahaha

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

• SabrinaLC
    November 13, 2012 at 9:47 AM

LOL!

That is beyond true!

• Xat
    by Xat
    November 13, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Lol..My mil drags me out every black Friday and there are a lot of crazy people out.

• BeachMama05
    November 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    Hahaha yeah.. Made me never wanna shop it :)

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

lol oh goodness, I could only imagaine, I would have been scared for my life if I had to work on a black friday. lol

Quoting BeachMama05:

Quoting MyMysMommie819:

• BeachMama05
    November 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    Funny how it works haha

Quoting SabrinaLC:

LOL!

That is beyond true!

• BeachMama05
    November 13, 2012 at 11:59 AM
    Omg... I couldn't do it lol

Quoting Xat:

Lol..My mil drags me out every black Friday and there are a lot of crazy people out.

• Xat
    by Xat
    November 13, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I don't like going but I do it because she has no one else to go with. What makes it worse is that she likes all the kids to go with us so they can show her what they like.

Quoting BeachMama05:

Quoting Xat:

• BeachMama05
    November 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    Omg.. I would leash my children in those crowds!.. Maybe this year you will get lucky with a cold and won't have to go :) lol

Quoting Xat:

I don't like going but I do it because she has no one else to go with. What makes it worse is that she likes all the kids to go with us so they can show her what they like.

Quoting BeachMama05:

Quoting Xat:

Virginia Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts