Nevada Moms

Ambear72
Black Friday
November 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Do you go shopping on Black Friday?  Is it a tradition for you to go?  Have you found any outsanding deals?

Replies

• Ambear72
    November 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I dont usually go.  I never have the money.  I have gone a few times but it wasnt that fun cuz I was just tagging along.  I did go one time with a little bit of cash, but didnt see much of anything that I had to have.  I got a few things for the kids but nothing I was super excited about.  I do like to look at the adds though lol.

• JulieJacobKyle
    November 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I've gone before, but not this year.  There's nothing I need.

• AngryBob
    November 16, 2012 at 6:55 AM
    Dh wants to get a 32" tv from sears, going for $97. I'm keeping my fat pregnant butt home. I've been before, but I think only once, while we were still dating. It's definitely...an experience.
  • Dodie702
    November 17, 2012 at 12:35 AM
    We'll be looking at Walmart's black Friday.
  • 1likeme
    by 1likeme
    November 19, 2012 at 7:25 PM
    I go every year. I get almost all of my Christmas shopping done on black Friday.
  • DixieL
    by DixieL
    November 20, 2012 at 2:03 PM

My mom always wanted to go, and  she wanted me to go with her. After we ate dinner and washed all those dishes, the last thing we wanted to do was go shopping at five on Fridday morning. My mom did want to, but we never went.

• Ambear72
    November 22, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Oh I hear ya!!!  I cherish my sleep so getting up that early is just not for me lol. My oldest sons Grandmother goes every year and this year she is taking my son.  LOL so he has to get up earlie, while I sleep in.

Quoting DixieL:

My mom always wanted to go, and  she wanted me to go with her. After we ate dinner and washed all those dishes, the last thing we wanted to do was go shopping at five on Fridday morning. My mom did want to, but we never went.

Nevada Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts