Nevada Moms

Ambear72
One week till thanksgiving!!
November 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Are you ready?  If you have company coming is your house ready?  Do you take all week to prepare the meal? 

Replies

• Ambear72
    November 15, 2012 at 2:06 PM

We are going out of town.  We are going to Jeffs Uncles house.  I am not to sure Im ready for that.  I dont think his family likes me very well.   But its only for a few hours then we will go to my oldest sons grandparents house for dessert!  The rest of the weekend will be Great!

• kjsaes
    by kjsaes
    November 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    I don't know if I'm working yet. So I have not the first clue on plans. Wish they would get their butts in gear
  • Ambear72
    November 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Thats so wrong, not telling people if they have to work.  Well I hope that you dont have to but if you do I hope you enjoy your work.  I hope they tell you soon!

Quoting kjsaes:

I don't know if I'm working yet. So I have not the first clue on plans. Wish they would get their butts in gear

• kjsaes
    by kjsaes
    November 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM
    I know right, the big people get their day that's all they care about!

Quoting Ambear72:

Thats so wrong, not telling people if they have to work.  Well I hope that you dont have to but if you do I hope you enjoy your work.  I hope they tell you soon!

Quoting kjsaes:

• Ambear72
    November 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

hopefully if you do work you will get holiday pay for it.

Quoting kjsaes:

I know right, the big people get their day that's all they care about!

Quoting Ambear72:

Quoting kjsaes:

• JulieJacobKyle
    November 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM

We're having a friend over and my husband is making lasagna.  We just have to buy the groceries and we're good to go.

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    November 21, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Now it's tomorrow. Thank God we are going to my sisters house. My back won't let me cook or wash all those dishes.

• Ambear72
    November 22, 2012 at 1:05 AM

That week went really quick!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  I hope  your sister has some yummy food, and you need to take it easy, Im sure everyone will understand!

Quoting DixieL:

Now it's tomorrow. Thank God we are going to my sisters house. My back won't let me cook or wash all those dishes.

Nevada Moms