What are your favorite things to do in Nevada?
Please click on the links below and add replies to each post with your recommendations on great places to visit in Nevada!
- Favorite Vacation Spots In Nevada
- Favorite Places To Take Day Trips In Nevada
- Favorite Resorts in Nevada
- Favorite Casinos in Nevada
- Favorite Amusement Parks and Water Parks In Nevada
- Favorite Zoos, Aquariums and Wildlife Preserves in Nevada
- Favorite Campgrounds in Nevada
- Favorite State Parks, Lakes and Rivers in Nevada
- Favorite Places To Go Skiing, Snowboarding and Tubing in Nevada
- Favorite Fairs and Festivals in Nevada
- Favorite Malls, Plazas and Places to Shop In Nevada
- Favorite Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides and Corn Mazes in Nevada
I like to go to Laughlin. That was fun. Mount Charleston would be fun to go back to for a day trip. My favorite casino is the Palace Station. I don't ski, but Mt Charleston or Lee Valley would be good places to go for skiing and Snowboarding. Favorite fair is the County Fair in Vegas. Favorite Mall is Meadows. Favorite Lake is Lake Mead. I don't know about the other things.
by duetsSeptember 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Titanic - The Artifact Exhibit is awesome to go to. I've been twice & wanna go again! [@ the Luxor] Remember to mention YOU are a LOCAL (& show your driver's license) for an added discount.