Nevada Moms

Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Nevada Moms! Introduce yourself here...
August 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM

waveWelcome to Nevada Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add a Nevada Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Nevada Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Dodie702
    August 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM
    Hi! I'm Doriane and I'm 25 years old. I am a mom to 2 beautiful kids. Alyna who is 4 and Anthony who is 2. I love to take pics of the kids, make tutus, and learn new hairstyles to try on my beautiful dd.
  • gum.drop
    August 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM

HELLO,

im jess, I am a 25 year old stay at home mom. Of course i live in NV in the carson area. My girls are 1.5 and 3 !

• gum.drop
    August 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM

hey doriane, what part of NV are you in?

Quoting Dodie702:

Hi! I'm Doriane and I'm 25 years old. I am a mom to 2 beautiful kids. Alyna who is 4 and Anthony who is 2. I love to take pics of the kids, make tutus, and learn new hairstyles to try on my beautiful dd.

• Dodie702
    August 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    I live in Las Vegas. Where are you at?

Quoting gum.drop:

hey doriane, what part of NV are you in?

Quoting Dodie702:

• Momniscient
    August 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Hi! I'm Mandi.

I have one small being. She's two and adorable of course :)

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    August 9, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hi My name is Dixie. I have been married for twenty nine years and we have a twenty six year old son who has been married for three years. We have lived in Vegas since August 16,1991, My son, daughter in law my husband and I are all buying a house together. I'm happy that we have a Nevada Moms group now

• amyme63
    by amyme63
    August 10, 2012 at 2:57 AM
    Hi! I'm Amy. I'm in Northern NV, not too far from gum.drop who replied above! :-) I have two great kids, have been married to my husband for almost 15 years and work part time.
  • Momofsomekids
    August 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM
    Hi my name is crystal, I'm in vegas. I have 2 kids, 2 foster kids a husband an a dog. I'm a sahm and always looking for some new friends. I find it very hard to connect with like minded people here in vegas so I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you :)
  • trae1982
    August 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    Hello everyone! I am Timna, 30. I am married and have 3 kids a son who is 5 and 2 daughters 3 yrs and 1 month. I live in Northern Nevada. I am a SAHM and love meeting new people. Can't wait to get to know all of you. :)
  • JulieJacobKyle
    August 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I am Julie.  I am 33 years old and have two boys, Jacob (10) and Kyle (7).  Troy and I have been married almost 15 years now. Our anniversary is coming up on September 6.  I'm a mostly stay at home mom. 

We moved to Nevada in 2005 from Illinois (and Wisconsin before that), so it was quite a change for us.  We live on the Northwest side of Las Vegas.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Nevada Moms