Iowa Moms

easinpc
Nicknames
by easinpc
January 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM

If you have any what are some of your nicknames?

Replies

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I get called Em a lot.

• krn210
    by krn210
    January 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

My family calls me Kris or Krissi, I only allow them to call me either of those though. I prefer Kristin. :-) oh and my Dad still calls me Shorty. 

• Cafe MichelleP
    January 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Most of my friends call me Elle ( like the letter "L").  Several of them never knew my name is actually Michelle...lol

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM

My sister's name is Andrea and most of our family calls her Andi and have since she was little but we're about the only ones she'll let get away with calling her that.  Otherwise everybody else calls her Andrea.

Quoting krn210:

My family calls me Kris or Krissi, I only allow them to call me either of those though. I prefer Kristin. :-) oh and my Dad still calls me Shorty. 

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM

lol that sounds like my dad.  He's always gone by Cliff which is his middle name so people have no clue that his first name is really James

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Most of my friends call me Elle ( like the letter "L").  Several of them never knew my name is actually Michelle...lol

• meam4444
    January 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Meam..hence my sn

• Melissa_anne
    January 25, 2013 at 2:51 PM

i have quite a few.

Meliss -what my dad calls me, Lissa -what my mom calls me, Dupe -what my friends from back home call me, it's part of my maiden name, Mel -what my boss calls me, he's the only one who calls me that, and Mrs. Chavez -my husband is really dark and looks hispanic, but he's not, one of my co-workers calls DH Chavez and I am Mrs. Chavez

• Rachel0610
    January 27, 2013 at 10:48 PM

My name is Rachel and my only nickname is Rae which might as well be my name its what most people call me

Iowa Moms