Iowa Moms

easinpc
What are your pets names?
by easinpc
January 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM

If you have any pets (or had any pets in the past) what were their names?  Who named them?

Replies

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM

My son and I don't have any pets at our house right now (landlord doesnt allow them) but he has a dog at his dads house that he got to name.  Lol I always have to laugh when I think about its name.  My 8 1/2 year old son named his German Sheppard puppy 5 Dollar Foot Long.  He said he was going to save the name just in case he ever got a hamster so he could name it that, but he said if he gets one he can have 2 pets with that name lol. 

• krn210
    by krn210
    January 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Lol! That is a funny name! :-) growing up I had a dog named Petey, we adopted him so I didn't get to name him. As an adult I have had 4 of my own dogs, 3 are still living. Midnight was my black lab beauty, I didn't get to name her as we adopted her. I miss her very much. Lucy is my Cairn Terrier and my first ever puppy, although she isn't a puppy anymore she is now 9 years old. Cameron is my German Sheppard mix, my DH named her after Cameron Diaz. Sadie is my full blooded German Sheppard and recent adopt-ee. :-) 

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    January 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

We have 2 cats. Missy and Pumba :-)

• Sweets32285
    Jen
    January 25, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Storm and Bo.  My daughter and I named Storm.  Bo was his name when we adopted him a few months ago.  He responded to the name, so I kept it.

Storm is a black cat and Bo is an Australian Shepherd.

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    January 25, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Awesome names! 

Quoting krn210:

Lol! That is a funny name! :-) growing up I had a dog named Petey, we adopted him so I didn't get to name him. As an adult I have had 4 of my own dogs, 3 are still living. Midnight was my black lab beauty, I didn't get to name her as we adopted her. I miss her very much. Lucy is my Cairn Terrier and my first ever puppy, although she isn't a puppy anymore she is now 9 years old. Cameron is my German Sheppard mix, my DH named her after Cameron Diaz. Sadie is my full blooded German Sheppard and recent adopt-ee. :-) 

• Cafe MichelleP
    January 25, 2013 at 9:56 AM

The Dobermin Pinschers we had before they passed were named Chaos and Darius. They were awesome dogs.

The sweet little toy poodle/miniture schnauzer we rescued is named Holly because we rescued her 3 weeks before Christmas...lol

• meam4444
    January 25, 2013 at 12:51 PM

They are sort of our pets..mainly our neighbors, but they come to visit quite often.  Their names are Maggie and Cookie

• Melissa_anne
    January 25, 2013 at 2:53 PM

we have a dog, her name is Molly, or moomies

we used to have a cat that DD named, it's name was Orange Juice kitty.  lol the cat looked like it had orange juice spilled on it, so that was its name

• king04
    by king04
    January 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Gatsby, Saddie, Kenai. Koda, Koko, Taboo are all dogs and then Kiki and Jasper are our cats. Our fish dont have names

• emilyelephant
    January 25, 2013 at 11:33 PM

We have a 1.5 year old yorkipoo, his name is Bud.  I thought of the name, then BF decided it's short for Budweiser...

Our foster cat's name is Squirt, and our fish don't have names because we got them from walmart and didn't expect them to live long, but it's been over a year.

Iowa Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN