Iowa Moms

Ferrari
am i strange?
by Ferrari
December 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM
So I was telling my sister about the dream I had last night and how dh left me for someone named Amber. I was still feeling angry over it this morning when dh called me. Lol and my sister thought that was strange. She also said its been about 6 years since she's even remembered any of her dreams.
Am I honestly the only one who has dreams affect their mood towards someone else?

Replies

• Rachel0610
    December 27, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I wouldn't say your strange however I have never had a dream effect my mood to anyone

• celestegood
    December 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Quoting Rachel0610:

I wouldn't say your strange however I have never had a dream effect my mood to anyone

• celestegood
    December 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    I don't think I have ever had that happen, but I can see it happening.
  • a06z08mama
    December 27, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    Yes. Several times. I've dreamt being pissed at the ex and accidentally kick SO in the nuts cuz of it. Or yell in my sleep. I've woke up so scared a few times.

But I've had dreams like yours. Then I am pissed. Worried. Jealous. Whatever you wanna call it.
  • meam4444
    December 28, 2012 at 5:59 PM

When I was pregnant, I had dreams which affected my mood. 

• luvslilacs
    December 28, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    This happens to me fairly regularly - every few weeks or so. It actually happened just this morning and I was almost in tears when I finally woke up.
  • easinpc
    by easinpc
    December 29, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Lol I have that happen too, when I wake up sometimes it takes me a bit to realize that it was just a dream and didn't really happen. 

• MommyofSoso
    December 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM
    I have had that happen on several occasions. Similar to your dream too, dh would be cheating on me and I'd find out or dh would say something mean to me and I'd wake up pissed even though he didnt actually say it.

Iowa Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN