Iowa Moms

Ferrari
black friday
by Ferrari
November 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Are you going shopping?

I am :-) I'm pretty excited about it. I haven't really gone before. I'm starting Thanksgiving night. I'm meeting up with my bff. There are just too many good deals on things I've been wanting not to go.

Replies

• Mama406
    by Mama406
    November 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Not me.  I'm not a fan of the crowds.  Plus most of my Christmas shopping is already done.  My BFF goes every year and comes home looking like she spent the night trying to keep up with some college kids at a party  8 )   I wouldn't mind getting in on some of the great sales, but I feel like it would be at the expense of my sanity.  Maybe I'll do a little bit of "cyber Monday" shopping.

• meam4444
    November 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Yep, I usually go.  I don't know where yet...but somewhere!  I love the rush!  And, I will be online too.  LOVE amazon lightening deals!

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    November 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM
    I want to start at Wal-Mart. They will have a blu-ray player for 38 and the jeans dh wears for 10 and he desperately needs new ones.

Quoting meam4444:

Yep, I usually go.  I don't know where yet...but somewhere!  I love the rush!  And, I will be online too.  LOVE amazon lightening deals!

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    November 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    I'm not really Christmas shopping lol just getting a few things I've been wanting. :-)

Quoting Mama406:

Not me.  I'm not a fan of the crowds.  Plus most of my Christmas shopping is already done.  My BFF goes every year and comes home looking like she spent the night trying to keep up with some college kids at a party  8 )   I wouldn't mind getting in on some of the great sales, but I feel like it would be at the expense of my sanity.  Maybe I'll do a little bit of "cyber Monday" shopping.

• meam4444
    November 13, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Walmart is fun on black friday!  A few years ago, I went at like 11 pm to wait until midnight when they opened up the deals with some friends.  We scored some awesome deals that night!

Quoting Ferrari:

I want to start at Wal-Mart. They will have a blu-ray player for 38 and the jeans dh wears for 10 and he desperately needs new ones.

Quoting meam4444:

• Melissa_anne
    November 14, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I have worked Thanksgiving night  for the last 4 years, so i normally can't go shopping. plus i dont like big crowds so it doesn't bother me to not go shopping on black friday

• Rachel0610
    November 14, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I avoid leaving my house at all costs on Black Friday I refuse to get caught up in the mess and well I really value my life lol

• June10mom
    November 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I don't like shopping on a normal day. I would never go on that day! No deal is worth it.

• FootballFan12
    November 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Yes, I am going. Im crazy like that.haha

• celestegood
    November 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    I do online shopping, I HATE the crowds.

Quoting Mama406:

Iowa Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN