Iowa Moms

Dannille33
Subway ( restaurant) what's your?
October 12, 2012 at 9:41 AM
What's your favorite sub.. ?

And how often does your family eat there?

Do you think subway is heathy?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 5% - Yes
  2. 16% - No
  3. 77% - Maybe depends on what you get..

Replies

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    October 12, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    You need an other option lol
    it can be both depending upon what you get on your sandwich.
  • Dannille33
    October 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM
    Quoting Ferrari:

You need an other option lol
    it can be both depending upon what you get on your sandwich.

Your right it does.. But in salad form it doesn't raise the fat or sat fat or calorie content.

I work at Subway and also give the nutritional values to others that are on diets, low sodium ect..

But for sandwich or pizzas.. Your so right they vary from healthy to not at all..

• Rachel0610
    October 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I always order the chicken bacon ranch on italian herbs and cheese with shredded cheese, pickles, lettuce, olives, and the occassional tomato with ranch and mayo. We eat there probably once every few months we don't eat out often as I prefer to cook

• Dannille33
    October 12, 2012 at 10:23 AM
    Quoting Rachel0610:

I always order the chicken bacon ranch on italian herbs and cheese with shredded cheese, pickles, lettuce, olives, and the occassional tomato with ranch and mayo. We eat there probably once every few months we don't eat out often as I prefer to cook

Nice choice...

Strange we don't eat there much an I get 50% off.. But it comes in handy at parties and such!!:)
  • Rachel0610
    October 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Lol I usually get looked at funny or asked crazy questions as to why I want both ranch and mayo lol

We use it as a quick go to more healthy option than McDonalds on busy busy busy nights

Quoting Dannille33:

Quoting Rachel0610:

Nice choice...

Strange we don't eat there much an I get 50% off.. But it comes in handy at parties and such!!:)

• Dannille33
    October 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    Quoting Rachel0610:

Well believe me I've seen it all.. And I don't think ranch and mayo as a combo is strange..

And I can't tell you the last time I ate mc ds..

I just know it made me sick.. Lol greasy but cheap..
  • -Kney-
    by -Kney-
    October 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM
    I always want Subway lol

My sub is always.. turkey on wheat bread with lettuce, mayo and if I do a footlong I put pickles on half. Sometimes I will get extra turkey and its always warmed never toasted even more now since Im 32 weeks 5 days pregnant
  • Dannille33
    October 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    Quoting -Kney-:

I always want Subway lol

My sub is always.. turkey on wheat bread with lettuce, mayo and if I do a footlong I put pickles on half. Sometimes I will get extra turkey and its always warmed never toasted even more now since Im 32 weeks 5 days pregnant

Interesting we have seen so many expectant moms.. And we get to watch their babies grow as the continue to come in..:)

Turkey is my fav too.. And the club but without ham.

And your getting close!! I bet your super excited.
  • -Kney-
    by -Kney-
    October 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    Yeah I use to hate Subway but with my first son (he is 6) I wanted it one day really bad after a baby appt and got it loved it.. sadly my son dont like subway

Yeah I am Im havin another boy ..

Yeah where I live I always get weird looks for getting Subway but it doesnt hurt the baby or anything actually its a better choice

Quoting Dannille33:

Quoting -Kney-:

I always want Subway lol

Interesting we have seen so many expectant moms.. And we get to watch their babies grow as the continue to come in..:)

Turkey is my fav too.. And the club but without ham.

And your getting close!! I bet your super excited.
  • Dannille33
    October 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    Quoting -Kney-:

I'm surprised you get strange looks. Now if you were eating nasty fast food.. I could see that.

And does your son like pizza, ?

I have a lot of kids all ages come in. I offer them pizza or flat bread. They seem to love them both.

Worth a try and it's healthier then nasty fast food.

Iowa Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN