Iowa Moms

Ferrari
workout?
by Ferrari
October 7, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Do you workout?

Tomorrow I'm going to start working out in the mornings. I got the Turbo Fire DVDs. I'm excited to get started.

Replies

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    October 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I have a Gazelle exercise machine and yes I love Zumba.  It is a great workout that is very low impact. 

Quoting Ferrari:

What kind of machine do you have? Do you like zumba?

Quoting easinpc:

I exercise 4-5 times a week at home rotating between 2 videos, online zumba videos, and an exercise machine I have at home.  Starting this week I am signed up to take 2 classes a week (one strength training and one kick boxing).  I'm excited to start those classes and see how much of a difference adding those to my routine makes!

• JKHorseFamily
    October 9, 2012 at 10:18 AM
    I exercise daily we own 6 horses (1is currently pregnant) & live on 5 acres so that's my work out lol plus having kids & husband & 4 dogs my hands are pretty full. I also just got a part time job working at a childrens indoor playarea.
  • Leanne0703
    October 10, 2012 at 4:12 AM

PM me your email address.  I will scan it at work and email it to you.  Do you want just the regular schedule or the advanced?

Quoting Ferrari:

I'd love a copy! Thanks!

Quoting Leanne0703:

This is my second time doing it.  The first time, I lost about 30 pounds.  You may have the schedule that includes the "advance" workouts.  The regular program is 12 weeks and the advanced is 20.  I still have my schedule.  If you want a copy of it, let me know.

Quoting Ferrari:

Are you seeing a difference? I lost the schedule that came with it. I found one online but it has workouts that mine doesn't include :(

Quoting Leanne0703:

I workout every morning.  I love the beachbody programs.  I have 4 of them, and right now I am doing Turbo Fire.  I am in week 4.

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    October 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM
    Regular :-)

Quoting Leanne0703:

PM me your email address.  I will scan it at work and email it to you.  Do you want just the regular schedule or the advanced?

Quoting Ferrari:

I'd love a copy! Thanks!

Quoting Leanne0703:

This is my second time doing it.  The first time, I lost about 30 pounds.  You may have the schedule that includes the "advance" workouts.  The regular program is 12 weeks and the advanced is 20.  I still have my schedule.  If you want a copy of it, let me know.

Quoting Ferrari:

Are you seeing a difference? I lost the schedule that came with it. I found one online but it has workouts that mine doesn't include :(

Quoting Leanne0703:

I workout every morning.  I love the beachbody programs.  I have 4 of them, and right now I am doing Turbo Fire.  I am in week 4.

Iowa Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN