Iowa Moms

Cafe MichelleP
Buy, Sell or Trade - The Iowa Mom Exchange
January 16 at 4:27 PM

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Iowa could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Iowa Moms Group

Replies

• wendyjoe
    May 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM
    hmmm. thats still a 3-3.5 hour drive from here
    Quoting fairymaid23:

Im currently in iowa city

Quoting wendyjoe:

wow thats far... do you ever come souther?
    Quoting fairymaid23:

Linn county. In in cedar rapids

Quoting wendyjoe:

i have a double stroller... where in ia are you? i am south east in appanoose county

Quoting fairymaid23:

Anyone trying to sell or get rid of a double stroller please let me kno. Or any 6 month or older boy clothes or 2T I'm interested in that

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    July 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM

YARD SALE!!!!

July 20 -21 9AM-3PM 

701 Leland AVE, Des Moines, IA

Huge sale! Clearing out a lot of stuff here! Some items include Medela pump, microwave, microwave stand, vegetable steamer, misc. kitchen items, children and adult clothes, some baby shoes, VCR and VCR tapes, books, Mary Kay product at a discounted price! and lots more. 

ETA

I've decided to sell my Twilight Series :-) I'm selling the full set. I also have a few Harry Potter books that will be in the yard sale. Also including a brand new in the box never opened Minnie Mouse memory game. I had bought it for someone and forgot to give it to them lol oops! Also have a light blue bumbo seat with tray.

I will also be able to take credit card payments. I forgot to mention that earlier. I have one of those card readers for my phone.

If you are interested in anything but can not make it out to the sell, please let me know. I can work something out with you. I can send you a picture of said item and I can also take PayPal payments. 

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    July 8, 2013 at 10:19 AM

We've decided to rent out our timeshare! :-) 

Stormy Point Village

Includes indoor pool, fitness center, and Table Rock Lake. 

Unit is a 3 br house fully furnished. Has a microwave, dishwasher, and washer and dryer. 

$199/day

No time constraints. Can request your week/days as soon as August 1. 

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    July 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

We're leaving for vacation that day otherwise I'd stop by.  I love garage sales!!  Good luck!!

Quoting Ferrari:

YARD SALE!!!!

July 20 -21 9AM-3PM 

Huge sale! Clearing out a lot of stuff here! Some items include Medela pump, microwave, microwave stand, vegetable steamer, misc. kitchen items, children and adult clothes, some baby shoes, VCR and VCR tapes, books, Mary Kay product at a discounted price! and lots more. 

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    July 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I may be having another one on the 30th with my sister. My husband was just telling me today several things he has in the garage he wants to include. He has 3 chain saws for some reason lol and 3 table saws. He told me this morning that he wants to put in 2 chain saws and 2 table saws. 

Quoting easinpc:

We're leaving for vacation that day otherwise I'd stop by.  I love garage sales!!  Good luck!!

Quoting Ferrari:

YARD SALE!!!!

July 20 -21 9AM-3PM 

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    July 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Change to my yard sale this weekend!!!

Saturday July 20 9AM-3PM

Sunday July 21 11AM-3PM

Everything else remains the same. :-)

• Ferrari
    by Ferrari
    July 23, 2013 at 8:59 PM

We still have a few items for sale. 10" Bench table saw for $20 and a set of tires. I am not sure on the size of the tires. They like brand new. We had them on a car we sold. DH lowered the price of the car cause the guy didn't want the tires. When we purchased the tires, they cost $300. They've been sitting in our storage shed. Asking for $150. 

I can provide pictures upon request.

• jackelineg
    April 16 at 12:51 PM
    I live in dubuque ia I have alots of baby girl clothes I want 1$ a piece and 5 for each snowsuits
  • jackelineg
    April 16 at 12:53 PM
    I live in dubuque ia I have alots of baby girl clothes I want 1$ a piece and 5 for each snowsuits
  • MegMon1
    by MegMon1
    Thursday at 10:15 AM

Whimsical Photography

Spring Special: April 26th

Free 30min Photo Session!

12-5 Brookside Park , Ames IA

Get the Family Photo just in time for Mother's Day !

Call to get your session time

(515)-291-3663

Iowa Moms