Florida Moms

armyvet06
toddler girl hair help!
January 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Im trying to figure out what i can do with dd's hair. Its short and curly but she has a lot of it. Other than pulling it back with a hair tie or a head band, idk what else to do.

Replies

• armyvet06
    January 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    We usually do the pig tails and the half ponies. I just want to switch it up a little.

Quoting WendyJR:

Dd has pretty curly hair. I keep it in a half pony tail, pig tails, barettes, I use detangling spray after I wash it. She's pretty good about leaving things in her hair though
  • armyvet06
    January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    We have them and do try to use them but she is terrible at keeping them in.

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

ah.  well for DD i just use it to tame her wild curls.  if you don't want headbands or clips, i really have no suggestions.  sorry. 

Quoting armyvet06:

I dont have a problem with the frizziness. I just use a little drop of her lotion. Its just figuring out what to do with it style wise since its so short.

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

we use tea tree oil to prevent headlice.  but it works great for taming wild hair.  DD has some funky curly hair lol.  ringlets in the front, straightish in the back.   i put several drops of the oil in a plastic cup of water, dip a brush in and run it through her hair.  i use it on mine too when i bother at all.  my hair frizzes like crazy. when i use the oil, i don't have to worry about the flat iron. 

• KylesMom409
    January 25, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    Bump!
  • Kaylahk
    by Kaylahk
    January 26, 2013 at 5:58 AM
    I have a son but when I was little my hair was so unruly but it was also stick straight so this might not help. My mom would always put my hair in a whale tail on the top of my head. Seems to always be my hairstyle at that point.
  • MamaBear2cubs
    January 26, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Is it long enough to braid?I'd deep condition,detangle and tight braid. My daughter has differant textured hair though so it may not help. Good luck hun.

• armyvet06
    January 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    Not quite. I tried yesterday. Some parts if her hair is still shorter than the rest.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Is it long enough to braid?I'd deep condition,detangle and tight braid. My daughter has differant textured hair though so it may not help. Good luck hun.

• armyvet06
    January 26, 2013 at 9:29 AM
    Thats what i do now

Quoting Kaylahk:

I have a son but when I was little my hair was so unruly but it was also stick straight so this might not help. My mom would always put my hair in a whale tail on the top of my head. Seems to always be my hairstyle at that point.
  • strictmomhere
    January 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    Im no help sorry
  • maxswolfsuit
    Max
    January 26, 2013 at 4:14 PM

IDK

Clips would be cute. 

• LadyBast
    January 26, 2013 at 4:48 PM

A little pony on top to stick up that would be so cute, adorable pic and love her hair!

Florida Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts