Florida Moms

LadyBast
Well it is that time of year......
January 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Tax Time and it sucks!

I spent all day today working on the organization part of it and got some into Turbo Tax but Wow I am seeing numbers....

I hate this time of year and each year I say I will do the bank statements as they come in YEAH RIGHT.. Nope never do but I need to start I cannot do this I am sore and miserable now LOL...

Had to share and yes I do them and we own a business also so much harder for me Sigh..... So you will not see me as much until they are done.

Replies

• MamaBear2cubs
    January 25, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I hear you we owe so it's not going to be the best tax year for us.

• Dinimon
    by Dinimon
    January 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    I'm sorry.
    I actually can't wait, for once we get a decent amount back.
  • MamaJessx3
    January 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM
    I can't wait! This is the first year we'll actually get some $$! Every other year we've had to pay in because my husband owned his own business but he shut it down last year.
  • artemisa3001
    January 25, 2013 at 11:53 AM

LOL

I feel your pain, although, I don't do my taxes, I still have to gather all the info.  I opened my own business 5 months ago and I DO NOT LIKE accounting so I'm still "fighting" with quickbooks.

• sheri305
    January 25, 2013 at 5:22 PM

We will get a little something,not much,but im anticipating it

• auntangelofsix
    January 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM
    I can not but i am beating we will get alot back this year..
  • KylesMom409
    January 25, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    DH does the taxes. I won't even go near them! LOL I couldn't handle dealing with all that.
  • strictmomhere
    Nan
    January 25, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    Good luck hun
  • MaileysMommy
    January 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM

This is the last year we will be getting money back and not having to pay in.... I'm already dreading next year lol. 

Florida Moms