Florida Moms

noey31308
Hi Ladies Just moved to cape coral/ ft myers (update in replys)
December 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Hi my name is noelle i just moved to cape coral / ft myers area the day before thanks giving i have 2 boys jacob is 4 and colby will be 2 on dec 18th, and i am married to my hubby keith. i was just wondering if any of you moms live around here, i am still waiting to start my job so it gets kinda lonely at home alone with just the kids lol so just looking to make friends, i moved here from delawere so i dont know much about whats around here to do with the kids.

I LOVE IT HERE IN FLORIDA

Replies

• wingsfan1234
    December 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Welcome... I moved here from Michigan back in June so I'm not much help but I'm north of you in New Port Richey

I seem to find things to do just searching online and also the chamber of commerce website.. or city websites 

• noey31308
    December 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

it seems like everytime i ask my uncle where something is its all an hour to a half hour away i like everything is so far lol. im used to little south philly and tiny delaware everything was so close lol

• Dinimon
    by Dinimon
    December 12, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    Welcome to Florida!
    I live in Ocala, a ways away.
  • mamamedic69
    December 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    Welcome to the group and to Florida. In far from you, I'm in Jax.
  • noey31308
    December 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM

BUMP!

• fla33023
    December 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    I'm in south florida but wanted to welcome you to Florida and the group! Sign up for Groupon and Living Social so you can get local kid's deals.
  • MamaJessx3
    December 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Welcome! I'm in central FL (between Tampa and Orlando)
  • noey31308
    December 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM

thanks everyone nice to meet you all. i finally found a job after 2 weeks of hunting just waiting on the background check to come back and i can start im excited. i have been searching for a job up north for 3 years with nothing florida is already doing good for us.. i just hope it stays that way.

• fla33023
    December 13, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Glad things are coming together for you!

Quoting noey31308:

thanks everyone nice to meet you all. i finally found a job after 2 weeks of hunting just waiting on the background check to come back and i can start im excited. i have been searching for a job up north for 3 years with nothing florida is already doing good for us.. i just hope it stays that way.

• WendyJR
    by WendyJR
    December 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Welcome! I'm kinda far in palm coast. We moved here 3 years ago from pennsylvania. Enjoy!

Florida Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts