Florida Moms

DestinyHLewis
It just been one of THOSE days... Err. Weeks... Updated.
November 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

While driving to take my oldest to cheer practice, we passed the field where they have 2 donkeys and goats that we frequently feed. My middle daughter Mack looks up as says, "Mom, I want to live with a donkey." 

At that second a picture of my husband pops up in my minds eye, only the caption underneath read Jackass. 

I sighed and said, "oh sweetie we already do!" 

Lol ;-) 

I know! Bad, bad, mommy and wife. But for real. Is it PMS week for our husbands or what?!? 

So earlier when he was being a toddler is when I was irritated and wrote this OP...

We were discussing what was for dinner. I told him LAST night we have fish filets or chicken breasts. Both of which we grill and he doesn't like me to grill. Fine. Today same question,

ummm Unless Santa came early we still have chicken or fish. I'd be happy to grill it dear.

No, let's just get take out he says.

Ugh. Ok. What do you want?

I'll get back to you when I leave the base, i dont feel like thinking about it right now.

works for me dear. 

Ff to much later while he is driving home after his run. 

I call. So have you decided? 

decided what?

What you want for dinner? Which take out?

You're not cooking? 

Ummm Can you hear the crickets too? AGHHHHHHH!

i take a deep breath and say, daaaaaarrrrlllling. You said you wanted take out and would get back to me on your way home. Remember you didn't want to think about it earlier?

he gets all pissy and makes some grunting noise followed by WHATEVER! I work all day and you can't decide dinner? I'll call you back later!

ugh. I did and you didn't want it. He never heard that because the toddler/donkey hung up on me!

he calls about 30 min ago and asks me if I have decided what I want. 

Color me fully dumbfounded and highly irritated at this point. My head has officially spun the F off my shoulders and my floor is covered in pea soup! 

All I could do was ask him what he smoked or snorted. Is it dark in there? I mean up your ass. Cause that must be where.your head is hiding out. agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! MALE PMS! 

SUBWAY IT IS FOLKS! 

Replies

• wingsfan1234
    Amy
    November 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM

AAAAAAAAAAH  YOU SO could be talking about my husband here!!  I actually told him the other day to 'remove the corncob from his A**' at one point in time this week!!!  LOL

• DestinyHLewis
    November 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

I LOL'd at this because you could have been talking about my husband. I hate the, "What do you want for dinner?" crap. This is why I make menus. If you want me to cook, then you're going to eat it and shut up.

See. I thought the menu would solve that problem... His only decision was wether HE wanted chicken or fish. He knows the girls and I don't eat fish and that they would be eating the chicken... The sides were set. Sautéed zucchini and summer squash, and garlic basil button mushrooms. But noooooooo he doesn't want me to grill, so all this crap. UGHHHHHH! Wish I could say his tude improved today but nah. Luckily we got a call tonight and his college roommate is here in town. I sent Charlie a message saying," PLEASE GO OUT AND HAVE A BOYS NIGHT! No curfew! Greg NEEEDS IT and so do I! " lol I think they are making plans to go out tomorrow night after the cheer competition. THANK YOU GOD! ;-) 

• fygfitness_mom
    December 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

I LOL'd at this because you could have been talking about my husband. I hate the, "What do you want for dinner?" crap. This is why I make menus. If you want me to cook, then you're going to eat it and shut up.

See. I thought the menu would solve that problem... His only decision was wether HE wanted chicken or fish. He knows the girls and I don't eat fish and that they would be eating the chicken... The sides were set. Sautéed zucchini and summer squash, and garlic basil button mushrooms. But noooooooo he doesn't want me to grill, so all this crap. UGHHHHHH! Wish I could say his tude improved today but nah. Luckily we got a call tonight and his college roommate is here in town. I sent Charlie a message saying," PLEASE GO OUT AND HAVE A BOYS NIGHT! No curfew! Greg NEEEDS IT and so do I! " lol I think they are making plans to go out tomorrow night after the cheer competition. THANK YOU GOD! ;-) 

Well I'm glad you will both be getting your much needed time off. :-)

I wouldn't even give mine a choice, I'd just cook it. Also, if he doesn't like your grilling then why can't he do it? I don't even touch Chris' grill.

• DestinyHLewis
    December 1, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

I wouldn't even give mine a choice, I'd just cook it. Also, if he doesn't like your grilling then why can't he do it? I don't even touch Chris' grill.

He was too tired to grill. Whiney whiney. Which is fine, but if that is the descision, then don't give me crap! Lol I rarely grill. But I don't suck at it. I think it's one of those dude things. :-) 

• Mommytolas
    December 1, 2012 at 7:25 AM
    I hear you!! I HATE hearing well I work all day. And I do what exactly admire our four kids while the magical fairys clean the house do the laundry go grocery shopping take the kids to school and to a thousand different things! Not to mention breastfeeding and diapers. We have had some serious arguments about dinner lately because the kids rev program gets out at 530 and half the base is trying to leave the same time we are which means long lines and getting home late so hello rice and beans quick easy and every kid eats it. He hates that I'm turning him into a vegetarian and is going to starve. Well hey feel free it should take a,looooong time with that post thirty padding lol
  • Dinimon
    by Dinimon
    December 1, 2012 at 11:30 AM
    Lol sorry.
  • Shaybay218
    December 1, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I totally understand!

• Shaybay218
    December 1, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I totally understand!

• DestinyHLewis
    December 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

Gaaaaahhhhhh! His friend had to cancel because his daughter got sick, however, he leaves for Germany tomorrow for 10 days! Woooohooooooo! ;-)

• fygfitness_mom
    December 2, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Gaaaaahhhhhh! His friend had to cancel because his daughter got sick, however, he leaves for Germany tomorrow for 10 days! Woooohooooooo! ;-)

Bahahaha..I'm glad you're happy. I would be so devistated. lol

Florida Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN