Do you feel like your skin is drying out this season? Wonder how to reduce the appearance of aging? Maybe you're trying to find out what makeup is gentlest on your skin? Whatever your skincare concerns, our expert is here to help!
Dr. Anais Aurora Badia, Board Certified Dermatologist from Florida Skin Center, will be here November 17th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!
As a bonus, one mom who replies to this post to ask our expert a skincare-related question will win a FREE FACIAL from Florida Skin Center!
Welcome, Dr. Badia, and thanks for joining us!
- The Florida Moms Giveaway starts 11/7/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/18/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a Free Facial from Florida Skin Center.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/27/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
November 11, 2012 at 10:52 PMOily skin on Forhead and dry on cheeks. Any advice?
by QueenWisdomNovember 12, 2012 at 1:55 AMAdult acne how can I treat it?
by QueenWisdomNovember 12, 2012 at 1:56 AMCan stress cause facial outbreaks?
November 12, 2012 at 12:59 PMBest way to clean deep pores?
November 12, 2012 at 1:00 PMReduce size of large ( think hole) pores near nose.
November 12, 2012 at 1:01 PMHave a large scar on forehead. What do you recommended to use to lessen scars appearance?
by kerry20November 16, 2012 at 8:09 PMHow can I prevent oily skin
by kerry20November 16, 2012 at 8:09 PMWhat the best way to prevent wrinkles
by 4kidsOnMyOwnNovember 16, 2012 at 8:33 PMWhat fruits can I eat to help my skin look healthy?
by Dr.BadiaNovember 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM
The best way to reduce facial scarring is to not pick or scratch acne lesions on the face. Also using harsh facial scrubs or treatments on the face can cause scarring in those of us with lighter skin types.
What's the best way to reduce facial scaring?