Do you feel like your skin is drying out this season? Wonder how to reduce the appearance of aging? Maybe you're trying to find out what makeup is gentlest on your skin? Whatever your skincare concerns, our expert is here to help!
Dr. Anais Aurora Badia, Board Certified Dermatologist from Florida Skin Center, will be here November 17th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!
As a bonus, one mom who replies to this post to ask our expert a skincare-related question will win a FREE FACIAL from Florida Skin Center!
Welcome, Dr. Badia, and thanks for joining us!
- The Florida Moms Giveaway starts 11/7/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/18/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a Free Facial from Florida Skin Center.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/27/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by gmadianeNovember 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I am 45 and over the past 2 years or so I have been getting puffiness under my eyes, mostly in the morning, any suggestions to help with this
November 7, 2012 at 11:36 AMWhat is the best thing to use to get rid of acne as an adult?
by wandepNovember 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM
What would be a good moisturizer for all over body if you have psoriasis?
November 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM
What do you feel are the best organic/natural skin care options on the market today.
by esilannaNovember 7, 2012 at 11:40 AMI believe it's my pores that I can see... How do I minimize that or make my skin seem smooth instead of like it has tiny holes
by ImATERRORISTNovember 7, 2012 at 11:45 AMHow do I eliminate redness patches from my face?
They are very obvious if I'm not wearing makeup. It's not bumpy nor does it ich, it's just light red blemishes in different places of my face. I need to get ride of this problem. Please help :)
by ImATERRORISTNovember 7, 2012 at 11:48 AMWhat are the benefits and risks of getting a chemical peel? Does the process hurt?
by JoanessNovember 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM
What are the best products to use on the face and skin after having skin cancers? Both Basal Cell and Malignant Melanoma?
November 7, 2012 at 12:09 PMCombination skin is difficult to moisturize without feeling greasy or causing breakouts. What do you recommend?