Do you feel like your skin is drying out this season? Wonder how to reduce the appearance of aging? Maybe you're trying to find out what makeup is gentlest on your skin? Whatever your skincare concerns, our expert is here to help!
Dr. Anais Aurora Badia, Board Certified Dermatologist from Florida Skin Center, will be here November 17th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!
As a bonus, one mom who replies to this post to ask our expert a skincare-related question will win a FREE FACIAL from Florida Skin Center!
Welcome, Dr. Badia, and thanks for joining us!
- The Florida Moms Giveaway starts 11/7/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/18/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a Free Facial from Florida Skin Center.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/27/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
November 7, 2012 at 8:56 AMWhat's the best way to reduce facial scaring?
November 7, 2012 at 8:58 AMWhat do you recommend for adult acne?
November 7, 2012 at 8:59 AMWhat products would you recommend for at home facials?
November 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM
What's the best remedy for dry patches
November 7, 2012 at 9:01 AMIs a facial cleanser necessary? Rather then using an all over body soap....
November 7, 2012 at 9:02 AMShould a different moisturizer be used for the face and body?
November 7, 2012 at 9:04 AMHow crucial do you feel a routine is when it comes to the care of your face?
November 7, 2012 at 9:47 AMWhat is the best way to remove makeup?
by DinimonNovember 7, 2012 at 10:09 AMWhy does my skin sweat more when I use even light weight lotions and make up?
I have combination skin.
by amanda81919November 7, 2012 at 10:30 AMHow do I make my skin look younger without giving it more acne?