Florida Moms

adriansmommy90
Jacksonville Mommies?!
August 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Where are you Jacksonville Moms? I moved down to Jacksonville from NJ before I had the baby and now since I had my beautiful baby boy he is going back to work and I would love someone to talk to hang out with ANYTHING?!?!?! My DS is  2 months old but it is more for me to find some friends.

Thanks ladies:)

Replies

• Dinimon
    by Dinimon
    August 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM
    I don't live there but I've been there, it's pretty!
  • KylesMom409
    August 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM
    Bump!
  • MamaBear2cubs
    August 18, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Welcome to the group! I'm in Orlando.

• strictmomhere
    Nan
    August 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM
    Welcome to the group pm me if u wanna be text buddies I'm far from u
  • courtneycra
    August 18, 2012 at 10:14 PM
    i have family in orange park, but i live round ocala about 3-4 hours depening how fast you drive :p
  • rissah
    by rissah
    September 4, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I'm in Jax and my friend has a dd about 3 months old now. I'm sure she'd love to hang out!

Her screen name is SMMTZ86 she's new to cafemom so look her up! Tell her you talked to marissa

• mamamedic69
    September 4, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    I live on the west side of Jax. Over in the argyle section. DD is 3 years old and I'm a SAHM.

Welcome to the group!
  • devildogtigress
    September 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I'm also over closer to Argyle...only further out in the "boon docks."  I'm 15 miles from the nearest gas station. ROFL  But, in all seriousness, I love living out in the country. It's quiet and beautiful. We have horses, chickens, live with private access to 45,000 acres of horse trails, and live in an amazing area to be a homeschooling family (becuase I refuse to send my children to public school, but especially the mess that is the Florida Public School system).  What part of Jax are you in?  I moved here 2 years ago from Tampa, and know how hard it is to learn this city. It's so confusing! 

I have 3 kids: 8, 6, and 3 (she'll be 4 on Halloween).   

• MomToovey
    September 5, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I'm not, but here's a bump

• Lifescrazy1223
    September 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    I live in argyle area also.and just posted about needing some mommy friends. I do not drive and im 23....( no im.not the only one out there thar has this problem) but i do need more friends. I have a pool and the boys ages 2 3 and 4 . We do arts and crafts..swimming...movies and popcorn. Jump on the trampoline and have picnics every day due to my SAHM title! Id like to.find someone who has ordered the Insanity workout dvds so they can come over get in shape with me and my kids!!! Hit me up!!!

Florida Moms