New Hampshire Moms

CaitHunter
Playgroups/Coffe
January 2 at 10:13 PM
Hi All,
I am a stay at home mom of 13 month twin boys. I am wondering if anyone is part of or would like to start a playgroup in the Southern Hampshire/Seacoast area?
All of our friends are childless or have children in school :(
Thank you!

Replies

• AmesCSki
    Amy
    January 3 at 8:08 AM
    I'm in Hudson NH which is southern but we are about an hour from the Seacoast. I've got a 21-month old munchkin. Have you checked your local library? Story times and library playgroups are great! When we moved over here, that's how I met other stay at home moms and their kiddos and we all get together pretty often!
  • CaitHunter
    January 3 at 8:27 AM
    Thank you! Our local library does have one! I will check it out!
  • AmesCSki
    Amy
    January 3 at 8:31 AM
    Good luck!!!!

Quoting CaitHunter: Thank you! Our local library does have one! I will check it out!
  • Crissy2424
    January 4 at 8:38 AM

I am in Weare. I believe that is about an hour from the Seacoast. I have a 5 year old daughter. I would check with your library or even on Facebook.

• lillucky8
    Jen
    January 9 at 1:59 PM
    Im in manchester with a three year old and 17mos old. We are looking into storytime but the bedford library has two different age groups so im not sure how i can swing it. During the summer its easier to get out bc theres lots of playgrounds around here.
  • lasombrs
    January 26 at 3:36 PM

Where on the seacoast are you? There is a toddler group in Epping and in Portsmouth that we used to go to. i could find the link for you if you want :) I am in Raymond but my kids are 4 and 2 and with all our therapy apts I'd never be able to commit to making a group :/

• Macksmom2006
    January 27 at 9:46 AM
    There's also a play group on meetup.com called little sprouts I believe. Also grace community church in Rochester has a MoPs program. Also there is seacoast twins group as well and on FB. I am a mom of twin almost 6 yo girls

If you ever want to meet up let me know I am on the seacoast, even though my kiddos are in school I don't mind having coffee ;) I know what it's like with twins

New Hampshire Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts