New Hampshire Moms

CaitHunter
Playgroups/Coffe
January 2 at 10:13 PM
Hi All,
I am a stay at home mom of 13 month twin boys. I am wondering if anyone is part of or would like to start a playgroup in the Southern Hampshire/Seacoast area?
All of our friends are childless or have children in school :(
Thank you!

Replies

• AmesCSki
    Amy
    January 3 at 8:08 AM
    I'm in Hudson NH which is southern but we are about an hour from the Seacoast. I've got a 21-month old munchkin. Have you checked your local library? Story times and library playgroups are great! When we moved over here, that's how I met other stay at home moms and their kiddos and we all get together pretty often!
  • CaitHunter
    January 3 at 8:27 AM
    Thank you! Our local library does have one! I will check it out!
  • AmesCSki
    Amy
    January 3 at 8:31 AM
    Good luck!!!!

Quoting CaitHunter: Thank you! Our local library does have one! I will check it out!
  • Crissy2424
    January 4 at 8:38 AM

I am in Weare. I believe that is about an hour from the Seacoast. I have a 5 year old daughter. I would check with your library or even on Facebook.

• lillucky8
    Jen
    January 9 at 1:59 PM
    Im in manchester with a three year old and 17mos old. We are looking into storytime but the bedford library has two different age groups so im not sure how i can swing it. During the summer its easier to get out bc theres lots of playgrounds around here.
  • lasombrs
    January 26 at 3:36 PM

Where on the seacoast are you? There is a toddler group in Epping and in Portsmouth that we used to go to. i could find the link for you if you want :) I am in Raymond but my kids are 4 and 2 and with all our therapy apts I'd never be able to commit to making a group :/

• Macksmom2006
    January 27 at 9:46 AM
    There's also a play group on meetup.com called little sprouts I believe. Also grace community church in Rochester has a MoPs program. Also there is seacoast twins group as well and on FB. I am a mom of twin almost 6 yo girls

If you ever want to meet up let me know I am on the seacoast, even though my kiddos are in school I don't mind having coffee ;) I know what it's like with twins

New Hampshire Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN