New Hampshire Moms

jennient3
Messy morning
January 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
2 hour delay here for school. Hubby said last night it was nothing but icy roads all over. I hope we do warm up like they said.
How is it by you?

Replies

• ckroch
    by ckroch
    January 30, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    Mostly wet, a little icy. Kids have 2 hour delay
  • rosemagic01
    January 30, 2013 at 7:42 AM
    2 hour delay here too it's supposed to hit 50's and stay that way over migt into tomorrow with rain I'm damn near gitty with joy!!!
  • amommyslife03
    January 30, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    school here is closed the roads are really bad hubby didnt even get 2miles down our road and got stuck twice thankfuly he got out both times and made it to work safe. but now i have 4 kids home with me to spend my bday with me wish hubs could of stayed home i tried but hes the only one in his.dept this week so he had to go in

were up near littleton by the way well 30mins away from it
  • lasombrs
    January 30, 2013 at 8:13 AM

2 hour delay and super icy here too. we had a delay yesterday too because of the ice. We are pm classess though so it doesnt effect us

• chicken13
    January 30, 2013 at 8:18 AM

2 hr delay. I can't tell if the roads are bad cause our road is always bad....

pick hate icy rain. Snow or rain. But just make up your mind.

• jennient3
    January 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    Happy birthday

Quoting amommyslife03:

school here is closed the roads are really bad hubby didnt even get 2miles down our road and got stuck twice thankfuly he got out both times and made it to work safe. but now i have 4 kids home with me to spend my bday with me wish hubs could of stayed home i tried but hes the only one in his.dept this week so he had to go in

• amommyslife03
    January 30, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    thank you

Quoting jennient3:

Happy birthday

Quoting amommyslife03:

• AidanCamsMom
    January 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM

We had a 2 hour delay here. DH said it was pure ice when he went in to work last night. One of his coworkers couldn't stop and slid right into the gate.

• AmesCSki
    Amy
    January 30, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    Wet and icy for us.
  • 143myboys9496
    January 30, 2013 at 7:58 PM

dh said getting out of our neighborhood this morning was like skating. By the time I got home (815)...they had salted the roads and it wasn't bad.

I cannot fathom why school was cancelled.

New Hampshire Moms