New Hampshire Moms

rosemagic01
Favorite Holiday Traditions?
December 7, 2012 at 4:43 AM

What are you favorite traditions this time of year?

Maybe a special thing to do? A place you go? A celebration or how you put up your tree or anything else...name it! 

Replies

• lasombrs
    December 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I need to have a ceramic tree. We had one in our front window that my mother made when I was little and its one of the few things I remember and really enjoyed. My MIL got me a gift card to a painting place two years ago and I got to paint one myself and I love it. Its away in a different room and only I see it since the kids would break it but I really like them

• AidanCamsMom
    December 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I think putting up the tree and the decorations is my favorite part. We have a fake tree right now, so I put it together and then the kids put the decorations on. We usually play the Chipmunks Christmas music. There's lots of laughing and fun and it really gets us in the holiday spirit. :)

• jennient3
    December 7, 2012 at 3:51 PM
    I love doing the tree together! Making cookies and crafts! I just love having us all together as mine are getting older I know the time is coming that they will leave the nest, so I treasure each one with them!
  • 143myboys9496
    December 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM
    Putting up the tree and decorating the house.
  • Crissy2424
    December 7, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Putting up the tree on Thanksgiving (after it is done of course lol). I had one when I was a kid of going to my Grandmas near Christmas Eve to open presents and see family we never get to see otherwise. I miss that! I just like seeing family around the holidays.

New Hampshire Moms