New Hampshire Moms

rosemagic01
Best Gift Received?
December 5, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Whats the best gift you've ever been given by another?

Replies

• rosemagic01
    December 5, 2012 at 2:32 AM

The best gift I ever got I didn't get for the holidays but I got close to the holidays! I got it last week when my best friend made it so that Jeff Dunham saw the cake I made for her husband!!! I will NEVER EVER EVER get over it or stop being absolutely thrilled!!! Never! LOL. 

• ckroch
    by ckroch
    December 5, 2012 at 6:13 AM
    Lol, that is an awesome gift. Ill have to think of my best gift, only thing I can think of is having my kids/ but that's not what you mean..
  • jojobean558
    December 5, 2012 at 6:15 AM
    It wasn't a holiday gift, it was a birthday gift. My Dh gave me a gold ID bracelet.
    It had my name on one side and engraved
    love by George. It was the most beautiful
    Thing i have been given in my life.
  • 143myboys9496
    December 5, 2012 at 6:20 AM

The best gift I got wasn't for Christmas. It was for my birthday in 1996...6 months after having ymy 16yo and 8 months after breaking my leg (pretty badly I was out of work for 13 months). My dh gave it to my from 'my boys'.

It's a gold charm, simple, my initial "S" with an angel on one side. I wear it pretty much ALL the time. I VERY rarely take it off..and when I do I feel naked without it.

• 143myboys9496
    December 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Funny that was the first thing that came to my mind too.

Quoting ckroch:

Lol, that is an awesome gift. Ill have to think of my best gift, only thing I can think of is having my kids/ but that's not what you mean..

• 143myboys9496
    December 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM

That is so sweet!

Quoting jojobean558:

It wasn't a holiday gift, it was a birthday gift. My Dh gave me a gold ID bracelet.
    It had my name on one side and engraved
    love by George. It was the most beautiful
    Thing i have been given in my life.

• AmesCSki
    Amy
    December 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM
    The best gift I ever got (aside from my baby and my engagement ring) is probably a tie between the authentic Jason Varitek jersey my parents gave me one year and a beautiful bracelet my husband gave me for our first Christmas together...it's very simple, white gold with hearts and little chips of diamonds....it was totally unexpected and I cried when I opened it!
  • jennient3
    December 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM
    That's tough, I think the best was this Mother's Day my niece that we adopted gave me the sweetest card with a very special letter she wrote me, it touched me so much and made me cry. She said how I have become the mommy she always needed and wanted and alot more it just let me know I did the right thing by taking her in
  • lasombrs
    December 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM

dh never gets me anything and I dont recall gifts from when i was a kid. maybe a video game or an american girl doll

• Crissy2424
    December 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Having my daughter was the best gift that God has given me. Nothing else compares. Um, if we say holiday gift, my husband got me a Nook Color last year. Love it!

New Hampshire Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN