New Hampshire Moms

merryvoice
Christmas Neighborhoods?
December 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Hi there! Hubby and I never went to any neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights, but this year we have a little one, and my mom moved from California. So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a neighborhood that puts a bunch of lights up where you can walk around and see them?

Replies

• rosemagic01
    December 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Sadly I don't. =\

• ckroch
    by ckroch
    December 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    Racetrack? Or Laconia does- not sure how far you are from there
  • 143myboys9496
    December 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I only know of one in Tewksbury Mass. It's AMAZING! Actually there were 2 different streets, when we moved.

• lasombrs
    December 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM

we go there a few times a year its right down the street from my inlaws. The first house is out of this world and the rest of the street tries lol

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I only know of one in Tewksbury Mass. It's AMAZING! Actually there were 2 different streets, when we moved.

• 143myboys9496
    December 5, 2012 at 12:05 AM

You must be referring to the one off, Shawsheen St...I think it's Rockvale Rd...it's AMAZING.

There's another one on Cabot St...off of Brown St...

Quoting lasombrs:

we go there a few times a year its right down the street from my inlaws. The first house is out of this world and the rest of the street tries lol

Quoting 143myboys9496:

• lasombrs
    December 5, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Rockvale thats it! now i will have to map quest this other one lol.

The house on rockvale collects food for the food bank too, they leave a huge box outfront for light goers to donate at :P

Quoting 143myboys9496:

You must be referring to the one off, Shawsheen St...I think it's Rockvale Rd...it's AMAZING.

There's another one on Cabot St...off of Brown St...

Quoting lasombrs:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

• Crissy2424
    December 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I too would like to know of any near the Concord/Weare/Goffstown area.

New Hampshire Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN